Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Battle Arena

Rhino Keeper
    I know which dragons to use. The issue is for whatever reason, they aren?t working this tournament. I?ve been on round 26 all day against the 19 battlemage and have gone through my 15 diamond 3x and another 6-7 random dragons (since all my other dragons are healing)

Rhino Keeper
    My 10 forest beat the 19 battle mage. My 10 forest has beaten like 4 level 17+ champion dragons in its time.

Fun stats: after healing my 15 black knight, I currently have 34 (thirty-four) dragons waiting to be healed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    My 10 forest beat the 19 battle mage. My 10 forest has beaten like 4 level 17+ champion dragons in its time.

Fun stats: after healing my 15 black knight, I currently have 34 (thirty-four) dragons waiting to be healed.
    Oooh I understand...sometimes I think theres a glitch in their battle routine where something gets stuck and it takes forever for it to unstick... I had 1 round long time ago that took over 30 tries to win and hubby had a 40 try round. Very unnerving, feel you will never win. I don't know if it helps, but I clear cache before battles. Hope things get better for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 19 Aladdin dragon took down another 10 dragons by the way. My healing queue is approaching 50 dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    56 dragons.

FIFTY SIX DRAGONS WAITING TO BE HEALED.

I finished the tournament but at what cost? That?s a week?s worth of healing time Storm8!!!!!!! WTF is wrong with y?all?!?!

Rhino Keeper
    You can also try switching between Bash and Magic for your battle dragons. For high level Champions, I alternate Diamond and Achilles switching them from bash-magic-magic to magic-bash-bash if the first or second attempts don?t work. I have 2 lvl 15 Diamonds, and one 15 lvl Achilles. If they?re in the healing spring, I swap in Infinity.

Alternating bash and magic really works for me. One of my go-to strategies for Glasswing is if Glasswing fails on the first try with bash-magic-magic, I try Neo Glasswing next with magic-magic-bash. I would say it?s about 80-90% effective.

Rhino Keeper
    Sometimes the least likely dragon takes out a champion....my level 1 Fire dragon took out Battlemage..did a better job that some of the higher level ones did
    Lately I have been trying lvl 1 ' old' commons on the champs..
    Last edited by orson32; 01-07-21 at 07:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am requesting Storm8 not have a tournament for an extra couple of weeks so I can heal the, like, 35 dragons I need to heal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    I am requesting Storm8 not have a tournament for an extra couple of weeks so I can heal the, like, 35 dragons I need to heal.
    I have 4 accounts, each with over 30 dragons to heal. A couple have about 50 to heal that have built up over the last few tournaments and never got healed. The good news is that if the pattern holds true, we won't have another tournament until the 26, which gives us 4 full days, except for the few battles we have to do for the current Tales event.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    It?s been 17 days since that one tournament had me go from 0 exhausted dragons to 56 exhausted dragons 😂 thankfully the last tournament wasn?t awful but I still have 30 left (just counted)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast