Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Battle Arena

Rhino Keeper
    I had just gotten to my last dragon to heal when a level four glass wing beat my 15 black knight and 15 diamond.

Rhino Keeper
    Another level 4 takes down a 15 champion. Later, I beat a level 5 dragon, then a rollback hits and I lose 4 battles in a row with level 9 champion types. Broke.

Executive Chef
    All my dragons are exhausted, and so am I from so many tournaments. I might have to start picking and choosing which ones to participate in, I guess. Disappointing.

I see this month's theme is Dino dragons (yay!), and one of my accounts is working to collect all Dino dragons, so I guess that one is the one that will have to participate in all the tournaments this month. Fortunately that one only currently has 3 exhausted dragons, unlike some of the my others that have over 40.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    I decided to get a fresh start and just use gold to heal all the dragons I needed to... problem is, half wouldn?t have needed healing if not for the rollbacks. There have been like 3 dragons I?ve beaten in the last couple of days that immediately rolled back and then took our 3-4 other dragons before I finally beat them again.

Rhino Keeper
    So annoying... beat 17 mithril on first try with 15 diamond. Come back later and who do I have to face again? 17 mithril... who has now beaten 5 other dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    The last three tournaments have began with a level 3-5 taking down a level 15 champion type

Farm Supplier
    Hello there !
    I came back on the game this january after 3 years and I didn't manage to win a single tournament...
    Before I was struggling with champions dragons too but not like this, I feel like it's very difficult now despite the fact I have more high level et rare dragons...
    It's so frustating 😔

Rhino Keeper
    What do you use to beat a beast type ?dragon?? This level 20 unicorn 2 dragon (ITS NOT EVEN A DRAGON) is wearing me out.
    Last edited by Paul__; 06-06-21 at 08:42 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate language

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    What do you use to beat a beast type ?dragon?? This level 20 unicorn 2 dragon (ITS NOT EVEN A DRAGON) is wearing me out.
    Pretty much all level 15 dragons have a 25% chance against this non-Dragon I think I beat it with Abra 15. Good luck.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Harmony knight last tournament, battlemage this tournament. 10+ dragons, including like 4 level 15 diamonds.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast