Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Battle Arena

Rhino Keeper
    Either they?ve nerfed my dragons or buffed the tournament dragons for this tournament lol.

15 glasswing has lost twice
    15 black knight has lost once
    10 neo valiant has lost
    9 alpha dark one has lost.

This is all 5 rounds into the tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, definitely think my dragons have been nerfed. Also why are there two 15+ champion type dragons in a row halfway through the tournament.

My level 15 black knight and glasswing dragons have lost a combined 12 or so fights and I?m just barely halfway through the tournament.
    Last edited by deamon506; 08-05-21 at 12:35 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve faced 3 champion dragons in 4 rounds now and I?m not even in the 20th round? And the one dragon I didn?t beat was a super rare green and purple dragon that my glasswing and black knight lost to twice. What the heck is happening in this tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    I've noticed when I start out on day one and make around 6 wins and then day two 8 to 10 wins, day three 8 to 10, and finish on day 4 I rarely have defeats. When I start off slow or slow down in the middle I lose constantly. I've used this strategy for 2 yrs now and have seen it work consistently. Even the hard to beat ones fall when I play almost non stop. Mostly now I don't battle due to space. That said, I have 2 champs, a champ/diamond mix, a metal, and diamond, all 4 level 15. I use champs on most and metal on champs.

Rhino Keeper
    I always know it?s gonna be a weird tournament when the glasswing and other pure champion lose to the same level 5 dragon. Thankfully it?s picked up and I?ve started winning after I got through that middle portion

Rhino Keeper
    Rollback costed me 30 gold. Starting a tournament at the same time as a tales where you have to win battles for the tales (usually late in the tournament so it?s impossible) is stupid.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    Rollback costed me 30 gold. Starting a tournament at the same time as a tales where you have to win battles for the tales (usually late in the tournament so it?s impossible) is stupid.
    Agreed! I wish they wouldn?t do this!

Rhino Keeper
    Need help. Stuck on Dueler 19lvl for 2 days. How to beat him?

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry I haven?t been here in a bit. Diamond/infinity/Achilles are my most successful dragons against champions. Metal, passion, gemstone, dark, and for some reason forest dragons have also given me wins.

Rhino Keeper
    A level 18 common glitzy has beaten my 15 glasswing and black knight like 5 times between them and has also beaten my 10 omega light mother, neo valiant, and valiant dragons lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234