Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WORLD EVENT: Friendly Quest! - 2021 Jan 1

Farm Supplier
    Sometimes I can't believe what's going on... Instead of being happy about a mistake to our favour there's ranting... Let's hope, that the ugly guy can be traded for essence! The other thingy is in the spell shop as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny807 View Post
    Sometimes I can't believe what's going on... Instead of being happy about a mistake to our favour there's ranting... Let's hope, that the ugly guy can be traded for essence! The other thingy is in the spell shop as well!
    I once knew an army officer who had an interesting view on life. Whenever he heard one of the men grumbling about the awful food they got, he would remark philosophically, “There are two things in life you should never complain about, free money, and free food.”

And just like you mentioned, we’re getting the better end of this anyway

Fashion Designer
    The problem is that we are not getting the hearts for things, so I noticed the hatching of that common for this event and the evolving of the common and the points for the every 3 hr on that item we get are not crediting to the event. I am at 1700 right now and normally I would be well past that...plus if you think about it this delay because of their error also has implications where if you got the "dragon adrift" you would be earning that 60 every 3 hours, now that is not the case. So in my situation I'd imagine Ive lost out on over 1k total event points because of the mess up.

Rhino Keeper
    To be fair, my post wasn’t a rant, it was a question. I’ll take the battle marks but I can see how players were counting on parasols and hearts to make their results happen.

Banned
    As far as I can tell on my island the only thing not being awarded correctly is the parasols for reaching the midway points between the milestone prizes in the badge for honor goal. The only outstanding thing I cannot check now is, as chef mentions, getting the 250 hearts for hatching and evolving the white steed...I think I got the hearts for hatching but not really positive about that. And I'm pretty sure I got the 1000 parasols for hatching white steed. But back then, not aware of problem, I wasn't checking points too closely.

As to other things...I got hearts for the quest, hatching eggs, breeding drgn (putting in nest) . For this last action I did get the correct amount of parasols (ie for breeding). Winning battles, I got the correct 1 badge, hearts and parasols.

While getting all the badges to craft that dragon and if you wish evolve and trade for essence is nice, if you want the monthly dragon, not getting these parasols means a loss of perhaps 4,000 maybe 5,000 of them which could mean a player is forced to complete everything else in the month to get the 25,000 for that dragon.

It will be interesting to see if S8 does anything about this.

Executive Chef
    I had all my dens and nests and evolution temples fully loaded prior to this event in preparation for either a world event or a leaderboard, and yet I am still not reaching the final dragon. I was unable to breed White Steed and had to craft it on all but one account, and that really slows things down. I play regularly throughout the day, so I don't know how I am lagging so far behind. Got Lodestar on all accounts at least and will reach Shimmer on my "baby" account (which is now level 113, so not really a baby anymore, although it just got its first Birthstone and is still working on getting a Peacock).

I hate the way they drag things out so that we have less than 24 hours left to go and still don't have the marble keys, much less the adventure tickets.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12