Thread: Requesting Materials for Appliances

New Resident

Requesting Materials for Appliances

I want to build appliances by requesting materials but its not letting me. When I click the hammer icon it says ?Hooray! Build your own _____ from nuts and bolts! Complete it with some help from your friends? I searched on previous threads and apparently it should show the materials needed for the appliance and an option to request them. That is not showing up for me. When I click the OK button it just closes the pop up. I am confused how this is happening to me because my friends are able to request items from me but I cant request anything.

Hi,
    You have buy the item in order to start requesting parts. Once you buy it, you will see a little box with construction parts in it. Double tap on it and you will get a menu with all the parts you need and an option to request parts from your neighbors. You can request up to 20 parts per day.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Touch in a little different spot. I remember having the same problem in the beginning. Maybe a softer touch. Good luck.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Hi,
    You have buy the item in order to start requesting parts. Once you buy it, you will see a little box with construction parts in it. Double tap on it and you will get a menu with all the parts you need and an option to request parts from your neighbors. You can request up to 20 parts per day.
    Thank you!!!