Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: New You - 2020 Dec 31 (5 Days)

Executive Chef
    Jheeze. Why are people complaining so much about a decoration? You don't need to put it in your bakeries if you don't want too

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Jheeze. Why are people complaining so much about a decoration? You don't need to put it in your bakeries if you don't want too
    As someone who complained about the deco I'd like to know if it's against the rule guide? I'm the kind of someone who didn't read terms and agreements thing so yeah, lol. Please point out, thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Happy 2016 everyone!

Farm Supplier
    😆😂😆😂

Host(ess)
    My Ornamental Shopping decor is still unable to be stored it’s been over a month and still not fixed even though it’s been requested does anyone know how much longer or if any update has occurred as I still cannot click on it to move or store! Worried it’s still going to be sticking out onto the grass until summer ��

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kandds View Post
    My Ornamental Shopping decor is still unable to be stored it’s been over a month and still not fixed even though it’s been requested does anyone know how much longer or if any update has occurred as I still cannot click on it to move or store! Worried it’s still going to be sticking out onto the grass until summer ��
    Haven't seen any official fixes as of yet. For any further updates or discussion on the topic, please refer to the established bug thread on the topic

FORREAL! Darn I actually didn?t stop at the 3rd recipe and kept going so I?m going to get that *wonderful* prize after all.
    I blame my habit of doing goals since 2015!

Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    I'm with you.

I'm extremely grateful that they decided to remind me of 2016. I'll place the deco immediately and send everyone visiting my bakery to spiral down that year, obv. I mean, hey, we gotta forget 2021 since 2020 was definitely one of the worst? Lol.

Ok, in all truth and honesty, I have ZERO idea why would I place a deco with 2016 written on it while it's 2021.
    So, thanks for the free(????!!!!!!please do not count all those effort I put in cooking those recipes????!!!) deco that I have no idea how to use, I guess.

The point is, HONEYYYYY, maybe not taking a new prize from years ago with a clear 2016 written on it.

And at this point, lemme tell ya, only playing to get new recipes became a bit...typical.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Fashion Designer
    Not an item I would use but I don't have it, so will gladly take it!

New Resident
    I finished Part 3 just 2 hours before the due date. Its super difficult to finish it all on time! Especially since the Part 4 is filled with loads of lengthy recipes. I was bummed out until I saw this form where the reward doesnt even say the proper year, haha.

I didn?t have this decoration so I did this goal & finished yesterday morning. I don?t have it in my Bakery yet. I will have to move some things around and with the glitch happening with moving items, I?m a little scared to mess something up. I finally got one of the things to move that wouldn?t leave & was causing issues with appliances next to it too.
    It wouldn?t allow me to store appliances next to it or move them or do anything with them. So, it caused a delay on a recent goal because of this since it was counted as having appliances out.
    ​Amy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123