Thread: Seal of the fawn

Farm Supplier

Seal of the fawn

I need some help, please. I am a long-time player, level 50, and have a lot of great droppers. I have a lot of expansion permits (90+ every day), but I?ve expanded to all areas that use them. I need explorer permits, but can?t get enough Seal of the Faun to keep up with the amount of expansion permits I have.

How do I get more seal of the faun? I have Katz Brother, Katz Sister, Red-Nose Fawnicorn, and Firefly. I collect from them every time they?re ready. I also search the Cloudberry bushes all the time for Faun spawns, but I usually get fireflies or skunk up ones. I just can?t get enough Seal of the Faun - where can I get more? Is anyone else having this issue? Does anything else drop Seals that aren?t listed on the Inventory Guide?

Executive Chef
    If you have energy to burn chop the grand Rooted Ilium trees that you can buy fully grown in the market.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    If you have energy to burn chop the grand Rooted Ilium trees that you can buy fully grown in the market.
    I chopped one Rooted Illium; I got one Fangbeat, 1 Skunkupine, and 2 Fireflies. No Fauns, and no Seals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kinetikos View Post
    I chopped one Rooted Illium; I got one Fangbeat, 1 Skunkupine, and 2 Fireflies. No Fauns, and no Seals.
    yes. You have to fight through a lot of others but eventually you'll get a faun. I admit this isn't the best way to go, but it's helped me out a little. As I said, you'll burn through a lot of energy.
    I don't know why the firefly or the grand firefly aren't in the market. (I didn't see them). Maybe keep an eye out for sales at some point.
    I think there should be other sources for the Seal given as rewards for completing events. That would be something different and needed.
    Last edited by riverly; 12-31-20 at 12:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Tend cloundberry bush

Executive Chef
    I guess my suggestion wasn't too big of a help. Another idea I had was to prepare some Marshland Permits if you're able. That would put some of your Expansion Permits to use while you're waiting for Seals.
    Any other ideas out there?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    My 2 cents (happy new year firstly!).
    There is no shortcut to seals... I keep my balance of them around 70 but then used a bucket load so (like you) I didn't black flag and max on permits. During the last couple of monster hunts I chopped heaps of the blue lilium (20 or more) to restock. Of all the different spawns the faun is the lowest. So it's just a matter of burning through energy on the cloudberry bushes or the BRL and accumulate them. I still hold to the theory that drops are or seem better if you have a decent quantity in stock already.

Rhino Keeper
    I was not getting a lot of seal of faun or the wisp in order to get my exployer permit from the cloudberry bush but I’m absolutely getting zero now. Have they totally quit for some reason?

Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    Tend cloundberry bush
    I have a whole field of cloudberry bushes. I get my fauns from there. I wish there was a trap for them.