Thread: Playing with Samsung Galaxy Tab S

Farm Supplier

Playing with Samsung Galaxy Tab S

Does anyone play RS2 successfully on a Samsung Galaxy tablet? I haven't played much in a while because it wouldn't even allow me to install the game on my original Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T800) which I have been playing many S8 games on for like 4 years now... maybe longer. RS2 is actually my favorite game and I could only play it on my husband's phone occasionally. I got the new Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 for Christmas so I was stoked to be able to install RS2, but it lags a lot and crashes. Is there any settings I can change to improve this? Or am I still out of luck?
    Last edited by footballmel; 12-30-20 at 12:58 PM.

Here are some things you can do to make your performance better from the Restaurant Story 2 Game Guide:

• Check that you have sufficient space on your device. Try deleting some unused apps/photos/videos etc if you don't.
    • Store away some (if not all) animated decorations in your restaurant
    • Avoid running other apps in the background
    • Let your game settle for a few minutes (3 mins or so) after starting it, before you do any activity
    • Delete and reinstall game if the above doesn't work
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Thanks, Paul. I was able to free up 800+ MB of memory by closing background apps. Now RS2 works fine.

It's a brand new device so I was pretty worried. I only installed 4-5 apps so far and don't have any files stored on it. I also focus on cooking and don't have any decorations in my restaurant. Stupid factory installed apps running in the background! Will have to investigate what I can permanently delete and/or turn off. But at least I know I can always just go clear the memory. Thanks again.