Thread: Leaving

Unhappy Leaving

Been playing since 2012. Have 5026 royal,points; 15,995,025 coins; 428 gems

Used to enjoy the game but over the past year the challenges have become intolerable and boring. Why have to make 45 Benediction Brews with all those ingredients?
    Why 20 Earth Talismans (each requiring 45 poisoned jewels amongst other ingredients)?

Just asking for too much repetitive avtivity. And no longer enjoyable. I went trhough these iver time but the new ones habe become outrageous. You can?t participate in any of the seasonal or special events because you are so tied up with these outstanding challenges. Or, if you do participate, then you have to go back to ?the same old grind? and it?s very disappointing.

Thanks. It was fun for a long time. I used to play a couple times a day. I?m 69 and I?ll neber live long enough to free all the students or expand to the air/water/earth realms.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sorry to see you go and I'm sure your neighbors will miss you too. Take care and all the best to you

Rhino Keeper
    i feel the same earlier last year and I took about half year off, and gradually came back when I calm down a bit from my real life daily grind. It turns out in game grind isn?t that bad compare to real life grind... so yeah I need some away from real life me-time after all. Wish you come back some point in the future.

PS. Accumulating alicorns helps curb the feeling against grinds. Just many many gems needed...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pms3665 View Post
    Been playing since 2012. Have 5026 royal,points; 15,995,025 coins; 428 gems

Used to enjoy the game but over the past year the challenges have become intolerable and boring. Why have to make 45 Benediction Brews with all those ingredients?
    Why 20 Earth Talismans (each requiring 45 poisoned jewels amongst other ingredients)?

Just asking for too much repetitive avtivity. And no longer enjoyable. I went trhough these iver time but the new ones habe become outrageous. You can?t participate in any of the seasonal or special events because you are so tied up with these outstanding challenges. Or, if you do participate, then you have to go back to ?the same old grind? and it?s very disappointing.

Thanks. It was fun for a long time. I used to play a couple times a day. I?m 69 and I?ll neber live long enough to free all the students or expand to the air/water/earth realms.
    Pick your battles. My uncalled for advice is play the way it's enjoyable to you.
    In my case, I've taken a very laid back approach to expanding. Too many and too expensive.
    But eventually.......maybe.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Pick your battles. My uncalled for advice is play the way it's enjoyable to you.
    In my case, I've taken a very laid back approach to expanding. Too many and too expensive.
    But eventually.......maybe.
    Riverly and Spiritwind are 2 of the reasons I continue to play, in spite of the game's many challenges. The folks playing are kind & encouraging. These folks have great advice, too. Yes, the game can be monotonous or overly challenging at times. But if you accept riverly' advice, it can be a much needed escape from real life and it's hectic demands.

Quitting the game has crossed my mind on many, many occasions. Gem traps and random drops from resources are my biggest complaints. Yet, S8 Support has been very helpful when I've contacted them. Myself, I play what looks like fun & skip or back off from stressful events. Just don't need more of that. Additionally, I enjoy restoring resources during those breaks, which encourages me to take on a worthwhile event. Socializing with neighbors & friends is another happy activity I benefit from. I love my neighbors. The encouragement & understanding we share is priceless.

Still, the game is not for everyone. And like Spiritwind, I wish those moving on, peace & personal happiness in your pursuit of your own happy place.