Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time to quit Dragon Story...

Banned
    I just came back to this game after 2 years and literally nothing has changed lol. Same old events, same gameplay, no new features at all.

Fashion Designer
    Ugh, so Bingo Adventure broke again and every time I try to clear this square, game resets the the square is not cleared. I did manage to clear it and complete another square before the game reset and it reversed itself so if I'm persistant enough, I may be able to get a line, get a new card and fix the issue but this is annoying. This is also NOT The first time. The first time, recorded the issue [support comms removed]. The second time [support comms removed]. The third time I didn't say anything and here we are at the fourth of fifth time.

Add this to lack of land and the way they changed the game so you have to have SO MANY dragons out (on top of the over 200 I have in storage because I don't have room to put them anywhere), it is getting closer and closer to my leaving.

It's a shame, I do like the game but it is getting to be a lot of issues.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-21-21 at 07:33 PM. Reason: removed Support comms in line with Forum Rules

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkyw1nky View Post
    I just came back to this game after 2 years and literally nothing has changed lol. Same old events, same gameplay, no new features at all.
    Me, too. I think the last time I played Dragon Story was back in 2012 or 2013. For some reason, just decided to check it out again and it's the exact same lol. I don't remember there being this many events back then or a battle arena. But pretty much everything is identical, including getting frustrated about the same things.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    Ugh, so Bingo Adventure broke again and every time I try to clear this square, game resets the the square is not cleared. I did manage to clear it and complete another square before the game reset and it reversed itself so if I'm persistant enough, I may be able to get a line, get a new card and fix the issue but this is annoying. This is also NOT The first time. The first time, recorded the issue [support comms removed]. The second time [support comms removed]. The third time I didn't say anything and here we are at the fourth of fifth time.

Add this to lack of land and the way they changed the game so you have to have SO MANY dragons out (on top of the over 200 I have in storage because I don't have room to put them anywhere), it is getting closer and closer to my leaving.

It's a shame, I do like the game but it is getting to be a lot of issues.
    The same thing happened to me this week.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-21-21 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Support comments removed in line with Forum Rules and quote updated

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queenaleecia View Post
    The same thing happened to me this week.
    Common issue. If communications are interrupted anywhere in the chain it will reset bingos, wheel rewards, battles, etc and 99% of time that will not be in your favor.

The only thing it is good with recording is when you trade gold for something. It will remember that no matter what, even when it was a glitch that caused you to spend 1000 gold on coins.

Fashion Designer
    I stopped playing this game last April- just got tired of the issues with Bingo Adventure, difficulty clearing land, lack of space to put dragons leaving an increasing amount of dragons in storage....

I found another, similar game to play that's a lot more fun, so far.

I came back to see if anything changed - though I will still have the issue of not being able to download the game again if I get a new phone since it is no longer available on Google Play.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-11-21 at 02:37 PM. Reason: removed comments on moderating thread in line with Forum Rules

This clearing the land is so stupid you have to wait forever just to get the 55 pieces and that?s what makes me want to quit and the 24 hr wait time is disgusting. They need to stop with the $500 for each habitat and $1000s for dragons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12