Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time to quit Dragon Story...

Fashion Designer

Time to quit Dragon Story...

I will be out of land expansions(landlocked)very soon. I guess I will be quitting the DS game...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    I will be out of land expansions(landlocked)very soon. I guess I will be quitting the DS game...
    and I.....

Nightclub Owner
    I'm super close to being out of land options as well (been selling off duplicate habitats). I just wish that if they were going to **** the game they would just do it; otherwise stop issuing sooooo many new dragons and habitats. It's beyond frustrating
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I'm super close to being out of land options as well (been selling off duplicate habitats). I just wish that if they were going to **** the game they would just do it; otherwise stop issuing sooooo many new dragons and habitats. It's beyond frustrating
    I’m guessing that the game still brings in enough in this minimalist mode, hence there is no reason to end it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I’m guessing that the game still brings in enough in this minimalist mode, hence there is no reason to end it.
    As an old timey player, it's extremely disappointing. Also, for all of the newer players: you will get to the point of frustration that the rest of us are at right now
    Last edited by amerirish; 12-25-20 at 10:28 PM.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    As an old timey player, it's extremely disappointing. Also, for all of the newer players: you will get to the point of frustration that the rest of us are at right now
    There must still be enough people shelling out money that they just don?t care.

Executive Chef
    Timely thread....I was just thinking today....what will I do when I run out of land in a few weeks. Right now isn't a good time for me to be spending money on the game. Real life has to take preference. I may just park it in the hopes that if I come back one day, there will be expansions available.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in the mode of spending gold on habitats to upgrade most 3 to 5 dragon habitats. I have over 1100 unique dragons and am (have been for months) slow to add new dragons, which slows my play. My focus is collecting all new commons and whatever other dragons are easy to get. I don't play consistently in the various competitions because of space.

Three - 5 dragon habs give space for 15 dragons and clears 2 habitat spaces for new dragons. With most habs holding 5 you can fit around 1600 dragons total. The challenge is the cost of habitats and throwing out 3 dragon habitats I've collected over time. Also, that means I don't have gold to spend on other things. So the lack of space is ****ing the game and no android support means no upgrades.

Rhino Keeper
    Most of my habitats are already for 5 dragons, I have some 4 dragons and a handfull 3 dragons left. And running out of space

Fashion Designer
    Quote by dead pixel:I’m guessing that the game still brings in enough in this minimalist mode, hence there is no reason to end it

It is a vicious circle...by the time "old-time" players quit, "new" players have started and it begins again...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast