Thread: Gingerbread Forest - 2020 Dec 24

Gingerbread Forest - 2020 Dec 24

Gingerbread Forest This is a 10 days cruise.

The Gingerbread Forest Cruise has arrived! Gingerbread Bro is here to bake up his favorite dishes! If you can show him how helpful you can be, then he might bring back some delicious dishes to your Restaurant!

Name:  8EEFC2DC-DD97-4ECD-98D2-0EE731446551.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  91.7 KB

Cruise Guide
    Refer to Cruise Guide for more information.

Cruise Day
    This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1343792

Prizes
    Once you have completed all 10 days, The Gingerbread Bro will visit your restaurant every few hours and drop you the ingredient to make Gingerbread House (gem recipe).

Name:  757C805D-93F6-4079-BF6A-8A6A423D74F7.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  31.7 KB

Gem Recipe

Gingerbread House - 4 turbanado sugar + 4 european butter + 10 ginger + 10 special ingredient (drops from the character) (Jubilee Oven)

Limited Time Recipes
    Gingerbread Forest Cookies - 8 sugar + 8 flour + 8 Gingerbread Axe (Diner Stove)
    Fallen Log Roll Cake - 9 flour + 9 cream + 9 sugar + 9 Gingerbread Axe (Commercial Stove)
    White Winter Swirl- 10 sugar + 10 cream + 10 Gingerbread Axe (Celebration Stove)

Name:  57D1A010-BE09-4458-959B-444296661284.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  74.8 KB
    Last edited by Paul__; 12-26-20 at 12:47 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Yet another cruise event where the special dishes require all the same ingredients.
    Gingerbread Forest Cookies: 8 x Sugar, 8 x Flour
    Fallen Log Roll Cake: 9 x Sugar, 9 x Flour, 9 x Cream
    White Winter Swirl: 10 x Sugar, 10 x Cream

918 sugars to complete all dishes. We get 6 every 2 hours. At that rate it would take 19 days to collect that much sugar, assuming the person needs to sleep at night.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptacular View Post
    Yet another cruise event where the special dishes require all the same ingredients.
    Gingerbread Forest Cookies: 8 x Sugar, 8 x Flour
    Fallen Log Roll Cake: 9 x Sugar, 9 x Flour, 9 x Cream
    White Winter Swirl: 10 x Sugar, 10 x Cream

918 sugars to complete all dishes. We get 6 every 2 hours. At that rate it would take 19 days to collect that much sugar, assuming the person needs to sleep at night.
    I only have x4 unlocked on my General Store, so more like 25 days... *sigh* I'm just hoping to complete the cruise to get the Gingerbread House. But I'm trying to master the cookie recipe as well, so I have to skip every cruise request using sugar. Might just be my imagination, but feels like they come up more often too, adding insult to injury. I do try to have Mastery Spice on hand for these, but I don't have enough room in my pantry to prep and save that many spices. And making it now requires more sugar, though granted less than the recipe if you have the vanilla... it's like they don't want you to be able to play the game without spending money....