Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/24: Favio the Fierce | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Favio is just not spawning from my farm houses...., how much energy should I put there? Does he spawn from somewhere else?
    He starts to spawn on Goal 5. Make sure there are no other monster in your Realm.

Rhino Keeper
    Where is everyone getting fangbeasts from? They are not spawning in my realm and yes, I've made sure that no other monster is parked anywhere.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    One of the first goals gives 5 scrolls, so I'm guessing it will be like the last time, where goal rewards alternated between scrolls and crowns, with the number of scrolls / crowns increasing with each goal. I believe I made a total of 50 scrolls that time, but I'm not 100% sure I've got that right.

Scrolls are the only reason for me not to sit this one out. I might still stop somewhere midway if it proves too annoying.
    Thank you. Then I?ll do the same.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Fashion Designer
    Where is everyone getting fangbeasts from? They are not spawning in my realm and yes, I've made sure that no other monster is parked anywhere.
    Mostly from chopping Favio's Luggage at the moment, I get one every 2 or so (40 chops) and discovered it by accident early on while trying to burn energy for something that might be useful Event wise.

Not sure if this is a good strategy or the most energy efficient way as I haven't looked at the numbers yet but it got me through that fight fangbeasts goal. I prefer this way for now as it's at least something Event related instead of chasing usual Fangbeast spawn points <3.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Merry Christmas all! I've only dropped by to add the prize info. Looks like a lot of goals are at the bottom of page 1 (thanks!). I'll be online tomorrow and get things in order. I've a bit to catch up on here as real life has been really full on for the last couple of weeks.

Yes there are 50 academy scrolls available in this event. yay! Ok, my day is done... and yes Stymie, I think we are all ready for 2020 to finish. If ever time travel is invented, it's not a year I think anyone might revisit! lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Mostly from chopping Favio's Luggage at the moment, I get one every 2 or so (40 chops) and discovered it by accident early on while trying to burn energy for something that might be useful Event wise.

Not sure if this is a good strategy or the most energy efficient way as I haven't looked at the numbers yet but it got me through that fight fangbeasts goal. I prefer this way for now as it's at least something Event related instead of chasing usual Fangbeast spawn points <3.
    Do they do spawn from Favio's luggage? That's great news, thanks! I must have been unlucky so far (chopped 3 without spawn), but I'll chop a few more and see what happens. My experience in other events has been that the spawns from items we need anyway are usually sufficient.

Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you SpiritWind! 🥰 Have a wonderful day (everyone reading this too of course!) ❤️

(Edited in after checking out the drop Info: The drops are not personally motivating (I won't collect from these all the time depending on Favio's timer) but the art is, so i'll join those trudging through for scrolls (scrooooolls 😍 ) and crowns (come to meee Maya's horse questline, 687 / 1,000 Crowns to unlock Maya oof this will take a while) and the looks. 😊
    Non-guaranteed drops for Troll Camp's timer means progress will be very slow so i'll keep that in mind when I get impatient and focus on other goal lines as well. 😅

I hope everyone choosing to store energy or in need gets some big energy collections for the holidays! ❤️ )

Do they do spawn from Favio's luggage? That's great news, thanks! I must have been unlucky so far (chopped 3 without spawn), but I'll chop a few more and see what happens. My experience in other events has been that the spawns from items we need anyway are usually sufficient.

Thank you!
    Yes, the 1,000 Coin "Favio' Luggage" that takes 20 chops. I lost track of how many but I think I did average down to one spawn every 2 or so. I hope they start appearing soon! ❤️
    I love the planning that goes into that, hopefully it remains the case here. 😊❤️
    Good luck!
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 12-25-20 at 03:51 AM.

In order to compete with the community you have to earn I’m assuming they are knight shields where do you get them from why does it not show how many fairies you have etc. and I only seem to get one shield at a time before you used to get these points from defeating the monsters. This one is a little confusing to me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post

thank you for this, I thought I was stuck. Something is clearly wrong in my kingdom...my usual Fangbeast spawns are not working. 70+ visits to farmhouses and 6 visits to stable/hatchery and nothing! I'm a regular player and have never had spawn rates this low. (before anyone asks, no monsters are parked and I tried force closing & restarting device multiple times)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    In order to compete with the community you have to earn I’m assuming they are knight shields where do you get them from why does it not show how many fairies you have etc. and I only seem to get one shield at a time before you used to get these points from defeating the monsters. This one is a little confusing to me
    Knight shields drop primarily from the Tribute Statue. the shields only drop 1 per visit at first but will increase as you progress and upgrade the Tribute Statue. Some shields also drop from the Faerie Chests (you get 3 daily) and rarely from ****ing Favio. you don't compete with community like last event, this is more individual. Faries counts can be seen and redeemed in the Faerie Atrium (you may need to purchase and add this to your kingdom).
    Last edited by storm81775; 12-25-20 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Corrected to Favio, not Thurston

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast