Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/24: Favio the Fierce | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    DEFINITELY skipping this one. Will just concentrate on my Elemental Discovery

Favio?s drops seems a lot like the troll I already have that drops the same

Also, what are the steed?s drops from that fifth community prize?

What rare stuff can we get from the adventures? Is it going to drop something that can be a ticket dropped just like the Duelers from The Three Hogateers event?

And most of all, what does the red-heeded lady drop?

If the answers to all these questions does not include tickets or expansion permits then it?s a capital skip for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Similar experience here.

No more spawns after the initial one.

Have stopped collecting from the farmhouses. Instead waiting for the goal to pop up, hopefully it will start spawning again then.
    Happy to report that at goal 4 or the separate Ivy investigation, the farmhouses started spawning Flavio much more often and the luggage starting dropping more seals. If you were skipping this event based on my report and federerGOAT's report about low spawns, please note it does get better.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Also, don’t forget that you get SCROLLS with this event! That is my main driver. The artwork is fun, but I really need more scrolls for the academy storyline.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AstronomyDan View Post
    Seems S8 simply will not learn that random drops SUCK! Especially on the bottleneck collections!
    Agree

Merry Christmas SpiritWind and thanks for all you do.

I?ve already had to repeat certain collections twice even though the competed item is in the grouping. Aka the stone sword and whatever was before that (shield??). I have already built the items (stone sword) in the workshop but it makes me collect the items again to ?build it?. Anyone else? It?s a waste of energy and resources and the end prizes aren?t worth the effort and washes if I have to continue dealing with repeats.

Rhino Keeper
    Favio is just not spawning from my farm houses...., how much energy should I put there? Does he spawn from somewhere else?

Rhino Keeper
    How did you know that we get scrolls? Can’t find anything about it.
    How many and at what point or points?
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    How did you know that we get scrolls? Can’t find anything about it.
    How many and at what point or points?
    One of the first goals gives 5 scrolls, so I'm guessing it will be like the last time, where goal rewards alternated between scrolls and crowns, with the number of scrolls / crowns increasing with each goal. I believe I made a total of 50 scrolls that time, but I'm not 100% sure I've got that right.

Scrolls are the only reason for me not to sit this one out. I might still stop somewhere midway if it proves too annoying.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast