Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/24: Favio the Fierce | event information on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Horse is crafted in the Faerie Atrium.
    No idea what the ultra special drop from the Adventure will be, I don't think it's in the banner images as the Lady is the prize for the finishing the questline and Flavio for the last individual prize for the shields.

Happy Holidays to you too!
    She is proly a walker right?

Executive Chef
    Just got a Troll Shield on my first collection from the Troll Camp. We are all getting very used to the randomness which will show up. I wonder if there is a rare adventure drop and what it would be, as there is nothing unexplained in the preview pop-up.

Executive Chef
    After Goal 4, another set of Goals is presented called Ivy's Investigation. One of the Goals is to Investigate Favio's Letters. The rare drop will be Favio's Sheep. Remember the black Lost Sheep which was Odette's pet? Favio's Sheep is simply the Lost Sheep in orange. Mystery solved!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    After Goal 4, another set of Goals is presented called Ivy's Investigation. One of the Goals is to Investigate Favio's Letters. The rare drop will be Favio's Sheep. Remember the black Lost Sheep which was Odette's pet? Favio's Sheep is simply the Lost Sheep in orange. Mystery solved!
    This is all adding up to Pass... ill bank energy through the holidays.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Community Event reward .. Flavio is a Golden Dropper and Fairie Atrium

Crowns and Scrolls as rewards for the individual goals!!!
    Woooo crowns and scrolls! 🥰❤️ Awesome.

Fashion Designer
    Whoops! Deleted repeat post, looked like it didn’t save. I did find the horse in the Atrium, so yea for that. Do not need his drops but I’d love to have another different steed in my horse pasture.

Again I wish Good luck to those participating. Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Holidays, whatever your flavor everyone.
    Last edited by DeeDeeBird70; 12-24-20 at 02:49 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I've just realised that none of the prizes are of any use to me at all. I'm not sure whether to bother or not now. I was so looking forward to some Christmas stuff!

Personally, I find crowns are a rubbish prize as I don't want any more walkers.

Farm Supplier
    Seems S8 simply will not learn that random drops SUCK! Especially on the bottleneck collections!

Rhino Keeper
    What does the redhead drop?? No going to bother with Favio...don’t need the gold items...already maxed out! Merry Christmas to all

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I've just realised that none of the prizes are of any use to me at all. I'm not sure whether to bother or not now. I was so looking forward to some Christmas stuff!

Personally, I find crowns are a rubbish prize as I don't want any more walkers.
    I’m feeling exactly the same as you....hmmmm

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast