Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/24: Favio the Fierce | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Yay, Thurston’s cousin Flavio the Fierce.

Woohoo! I didn't get a Troll Shield on my first fist to the Troll Camp but, I got a Gold Troll Token instead

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Woohoo! I didn't get a Troll Shield on my first fist to the Troll Camp but, I got a Gold Troll Token instead
    Congrats on the gold troll token. I also didn't get a troll shield on my first collection, but I noticed that in the list of where you get items, it says that you collect troll shields from Ivy. I came here to see if someone had already posted this and to check - I don't want to miss an Ivy collection if there is an error and I try collecting before it is fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    Congrats on the gold troll token. I also didn't get a troll shield on my first collection, but I noticed that in the list of where you get items, it says that you collect troll shields from Ivy. I came here to see if someone had already posted this and to check - I don't want to miss an Ivy collection if there is an error and I try collecting before it is fixed.
    This is just a typo, Ivy's Hut does not drop the Troll Shield. We will get this updated!

Fashion Designer

Red face

Drops are going to be an issue with this event. Twenty farmhouses 1 fangbeast and 1 Flavio to fight. Chopped 5 luggage and only 1 Flavio's seal that is needed for the adventure.

Update: 5 more luggage received the 4 Flavio's seals needed for the adventure plus 2 fandbeasts. Twenty more farmhouses - no monsters at all spawned not Flavio nor fangbeasts.

One last update: Twenty more farmhouses no monsters spawned. So 60 farmhouses and only 1 Flavio and 1 fangbeast. Not a good sign. Sure hope the spawns get better.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 12-24-20 at 01:56 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Arrrrgh! Not the Troll Camp. Six hour reset for a random drop is too much. And it looks like the armored horse will be the ultra rare drop from another gold nugget adventure. Not a nice Christmas present S8. As slow as her house is, I would much rather collect from Ivy. Random drops from the sawmills or sparkling mines is more tolerable, especially since there are two of each. Love the artwork though.

Good luck to those participating. Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Holidays, whatever your flavor everyone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Arrrrgh! Not the Troll Camp. Six hour reset for a random drop is too much. And it looks like the armored horse will be the ultra rare drop from another gold nugget adventure. Not a nice Christmas present S8. As slow as her house is, I would much rather collect from Ivy. Random drops from the sawmills or sparkling mines is more tolerable, especially since there are two of each. Love the artwork though.

Good luck to those participating. Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Holidays, whatever your flavor everyone.
    I also didn’t get the drop and I also prefer Ivy.
    Not fun waiting 6 hours and even then not be guarenteed a drop. Why ow why?

Favio’s Steed is a Faerie Atrium prize. I think the other Atrium prizes are a bit silly, especially the fence. 1 whole fence...
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-24-20 at 01:49 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    And it looks like the armored horse will be the ultra rare drop from another gold nugget adventure.

Horse is crafted in the Faerie Atrium.
    No idea what the ultra special drop from the Adventure will be, I don't think it's in the banner images as the Lady is the prize for the finishing the questline and Flavio for the last individual prize for the shields.

Happy Holidays to you too!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Prize Information

Hi all, releases are around 5 or 6am for me now and so when I wake up it will be Christmas Day. I'm not sure if I'm able to hop on quickly or not to write up the goals, but if I can then I will try and do that early and if not, then I will as soon as I can the next day or so. At the very least, I will post the prize info. Hopefully the goals are straightforward. Family first for 1 day a year!
    Many thanks to you, SpiritWind. We will manage quite well without you for a while. Enjoy your holidays! To the S8 team, have a wonderful holiday season. To all Forum participants, hope your holidays are safe and fantastic. Let's get rid of 2020. 2021 has to be better!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Drops are going to be an issue with this event. Twenty farmhouses 1 fangbeast and 1 Flavio to fight. Chopped 5 luggage and only 1 Flavio's seal that is needed for the adventure.

Update: 5 more luggage received the 4 Flavio's seals needed for the adventure plus 2 fandbeasts. Twenty more farmhouses - no monsters at all spawned not Flavio nor fangbeasts.

One last update: Twenty more farmhouses no monsters spawned. So 60 farmhouses and only 1 Flavio and 1 fangbeast. Not a good sign. Sure hope the spawns get better.
    Similar experience here.

No more spawns after the initial one.

Have stopped collecting from the farmhouses. Instead waiting for the goal to pop up, hopefully it will start spawning again then.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast