Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/24: Favio the Fierce | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    What are the scrolls used for? I have a total of 200 Academy scrolls in my inventory. When do I use them and how do I use them

I also am very frustrated with the troll drops. You waste all your energy on luggage for the red seal that you cannot maintain the rest of your kingdom. Then as soon as this event is over they immediately start another one I want to be able to have time to work on my kingdom.

If they could only increase energy to 50 that would be a start
    The Scrolls are for "The Academy," which is part of the main story.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-(main-story)

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

I am level 40 I don’t remember this if it’s part of the main storyline I should have tasks for it correct? I’m going to spend a lot more time reading into it at the forum but I don’t know why I would’ve missed it thank you

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

Oops I found it in my tasks it?s the one where you need 50 lanterns to open up space. Thank you for directing me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    I wish my drops from the troll camp was 50%. I'm 0 in 4 visits. The adventures have not gotten me this rare drop either. Discouraging.
    I?m actually thankful that the rare drop from the adventure is so lame. I sent one adventure and I?m done. Actually, maybe I should rethink that. Maybe an adventure would provide the elusive troll shield that my troll camp simply WILL NOT DROP. To call it a bottleneck is being polite. Days and days of visiting have given me a single shield.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    I?m actually thankful that the rare drop from the adventure is so lame. I sent one adventure and I?m done. Actually, maybe I should rethink that. Maybe an adventure would provide the elusive troll shield that my troll camp simply WILL NOT DROP. To call it a bottleneck is being polite. Days and days of visiting have given me a single shield.
    I chopped enough luggage to get almost all the required item, then sent as many adventures as I could from the seals that dropped (it was 7 adventures). I also didn't park a monster until I had all but 5 fangbeast drops.

This has been my strategy for a number of events.

If you don't have stored energy and need to use the 40 every two hours, I recommend still concentrating on the luggage. But when you have enough troll camp drops for whatever upgrade, then gather the other items only for the current upgrade, until all your adventures are back.

This will reduce the energy used because each adventure returns the easy drops, so there is no point gathering everything from cows, trees and mushrooms until your adventures are done. I also don't worry about cows and use them for the daily faerie quest.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I chopped enough luggage to get almost all the required item, then sent as many adventures as I could from the seals that dropped (it was 7 adventures). I also didn't park a monster until I had all but 5 fangbeast drops.

This has been my strategy for a number of events.

If you don't have stored energy and need to use the 40 every two hours, I recommend still concentrating on the luggage. But when you have enough troll camp drops for whatever upgrade, then gather the other items only for the current upgrade, until all your adventures are back.

This will reduce the energy used because each adventure returns the easy drops, so there is no point gathering everything from cows, trees and mushrooms until your adventures are done. I also don't worry about cows and use them for the daily faerie quest.

I am on my last upgrade for the statue and it is virtually unless you set clocks impossible to reach Favio I feel anyway I am only getting 13 shields every two hours I thought the end of this would?ve been 500 I meant 359 but my next step at 650 for crowns. After that I can only assume we need 1000 for Favio.

I?m also having problems like everybody else with the troll drops. I need to make four more to get my last upgrade and it just won?t drop anything I know I have nine days I?m sure I will finish that part but I really wanted to get the shields so I could get Favio
    I?m not a happy camper with this one

Rhino Keeper
    I am on my last upgrade for the statue and it is virtually unless you set clocks impossible to reach Favio I feel anyway I am only getting 13 shields every two hours I thought the end of this would?ve been 500 I meant 359 but my next step at 650 for crowns. After that I can only assume we need 1000 for Favio.

I?m also having problems like everybody else with the troll drops. I need to make four more to get my last upgrade and it just won?t drop anything I know I have nine days I?m sure I will finish that part but I really wanted to get the shields so I could get Favio
    I?m not a happy camper with this one
    You are ahead of me, I've just started my level five upgrade and need 13 more shields from the troll camp. You should be getting 15 shields every two hours when you have a level five statue, not 13. Once your statue is level six you will get 25 shields every two hours. I think you will make it. I only have 139 shields toward the individual and community prizes and there are nine plus days left. I should make it but a guaranteed drop from the troll camp would be better. I'm just playing when I can and choosing to enjoy the holidays and family as much as I can. If I don't complete this event that is okay too.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    About to write all of the goals and inventory component - give me an hour and refresh page 1

Edit: with 7 minutes to spare, it is finished! x
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-28-20 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    You are ahead of me, I've just started my level five upgrade and need 13 more shields from the troll camp. You should be getting 15 shields every two hours when you have a level five statue, not 13. Once your statue is level six you will get 25 shields every two hours. I think you will make it. I only have 139 shields toward the individual and community prizes and there are nine plus days left. I should make it but a guaranteed drop from the troll camp would be better. I'm just playing when I can and choosing to enjoy the holidays and family as much as I can. If I don't complete this event that is okay too.
    I really thought I was behind but I’ve heard more and more people are way behind me I won’t give up I suppose we have nine more days so it should be OK I just want to be able to work on the rest of my kingdom. All the energy Hass to be spent on chopping the luggage in the trees etc. Very frustrated with this event I wish they would give us a month before they give us another one I think we need a Break

I really thought I was behind but I’ve heard more and more people are way behind me I won’t give up I suppose we have nine more days so it should be OK I just want to be able to work on the rest of my kingdom. All the energy Hass to be spent on chopping the luggage in the trees etc. Very frustrated with this event I wish they would give us a month before they give us another one I think we need a Break
    You’re right I am getting 15 now it’s gonna take a while for me to get to the next level though because of the troll but that’s OK I will be patient good luck to everybody else

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast