Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/24: Favio the Fierce | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    The droprate of my trollcamp for that shield item is 50%. Since I have to sleep or work once in a while this is far worse than a guaranteed Ivy drop.
    Same goes for the castle adventure.

My question is: I’m doing this for the scrolls and scrolls only. Currently I am on goal 7. Who can tell me the scroll rewards ahead of me?
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I?m only averaging 1 troll shield per day. This needs to increase!
    Very frustrated with this. Wish we didn?t have to wait six hours in between good luck everybody

Executive Chef
    I need to stop doing the Faerie atrium goals.

Every event with them frustrates me. S8 has programmed a faerie use intention but can't program a gem use intention.

Executive Chef
    Favio’s sheep, the rare adventure drop, as Stymie mentioned earlier, has no special drops. Fertiliser, prime cut and I presume also wool (I’m full for all of these) so don’t be too disappointed if you don’t get it.

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    She is proly a walker right?
    Fern is not a walker, she has a 6h collection timer, first drop was black flagged for living wood.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	64E3469D-FB35-4D03-89AD-5487B9935C02.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	121.4 KB 
ID:	57981
    Last edited by zoroak; 12-27-20 at 03:33 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post

My question is: I?m doing this for the scrolls and scrolls only. Currently I am on goal 7. Who can tell me the scroll rewards ahead of me?
    Goal 7, as you know I'm sure, awards 10 scrolls.
    Goal 8 awards 25 scrolls.
    Goal 9 awards Fern, no scrolls.
    I don't see any scrolls for individual or community prizes.

Does anyone know if there are any scrolls awarded for getting Flavio??? That would be the only thing left to do I think after goal 9.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 12-27-20 at 06:54 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish my drops from the troll camp was 50%. I'm 0 in 4 visits. The adventures have not gotten me this rare drop either. Discouraging.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    I wish my drops from the troll camp was 50%. I'm 0 in 4 visits. The adventures have not gotten me this rare drop either. Discouraging.
    Well my current experience is >1/3. Adventure drops are in general planks and armor pieces. I was lucky to get the sheep though. Although it will end up in the inventory as I don't need another sheep.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Same here! I am trying to upgrade the statue to level 3 but can?t get the shield from the troll camp. This event is getting beyond annoying 🙄

[QUOTE=farmerted7;1638911]Goal 7, as you know I'm sure, awards 10 scrolls.
    Goal 8 awards 25 scrolls.
    Goal 9 awards Fern, no scrolls.
    I don't see any scrolls for individual or community prizes.

What are the scrolls used for? I have a total of 200 Academy scrolls in my inventory. When do I use them and how do I use them

I also am very frustrated with the troll drops. You waste all your energy on luggage for the red seal that you cannot maintain the rest of your kingdom. Then as soon as this event is over they immediately start another one I want to be able to have time to work on my kingdom.

If they could only increase energy to 50 that would be a start

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast