Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/24: Favio the Fierce | event information on page 1

Will the statue turn into a dropper or a pure deco after the event? I'd be happy with either, it looks cool. I hope it isn't a blank dropper that just gives an xp.

Well I had 57 yellow fairies and all of a sudden I?m down to 56. Really stressing out with her I?ll get it I did not buy any of the other ones because I was afraid I would not get enough of the other two types of wings to get the steed so now I may not be able to get anything how?s everybody else doing

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Well I had 57 yellow fairies and all of a sudden I?m down to 56. Really stressing out with her I?ll get it I did not buy any of the other ones because I was afraid I would not get enough of the other two types of wings to get the steed so now I may not be able to get anything how?s everybody else doing
    You will get the horse but no matter what it is not worth the stress. The other two items (gate and wall) don't use up the yellow faeries so if you want one, craft it. I'm guessing you have 99 ( or close to 99) of the maple faeries since you have not crafted anything else so craft the gate/wall prior to chopping any chests today. You will then collect more maple faeries if you are already at 99. You only need 14 more yellow faeries and you have five or six days of chests to get and chop. I would not spend gems in buying chests either since the horse doesn't have any special drops.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vlindertje58 View Post
    Still on level 5 with the statue. Drop of 15 shields every 2 hours. I have 600 shields now. Will I still be in time for Fabio?
    Four more troll drops to go, to be able to upgrade to level 6
    You should be fine. I am at level 5 with 523 shields and I am not worried.

I did the math for you. If you can collect 6 times a day for the next 5 days at level 5, you should get 450 shields which will put you over 1,000. (That is without upgrading to level 6.) You will definitely get your 4 more shields to get to Level 6, so if you keep up this pace you will get Favio.

I either lost Fern or they accidentally took her .I upgraded the statue to level 6 and placed Fern next to the statue then when I went to collect from the statue she was gone .I have forced closed,checked my inventory and checked to make sure I didn’t have that goal.Anybody else missing Fern?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Try a few more times to force close. This happens quite frequently and it's just a glitch. You will need to contact Support if she doesn't return. It might take a little while given it's the holidays etc.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve checked a few times, and I don’t see the dialog on page one.
    My game glitched when I upgraded the statue for the last time.
    I think I missed the dialog, unless there wasn’t any.
    Does anyone know if there was dialog?
    If so, is it posted somewhere?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sorry, I don't screen shot dialogue anymore for events, only main story. AnnirasSweets might have... or maybe someone who's not up to it as yet will be able to post.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    You should be fine. I am at level 5 with 523 shields and I am not worried.

I did the math for you. If you can collect 6 times a day for the next 5 days at level 5, you should get 450 shields which will put you over 1,000. (That is without upgrading to level 6.) You will definitely get your 4 more shields to get to Level 6, so if you keep up this pace you will get Favio.
    Thanks for doing the math for me. 🦋
    I already collected a new troll shield, 3 more to go. So I will have Fern as well ❤️
    Have a nice day. 😊

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    I’ve checked a few times, and I don’t see the dialog on page one.
    My game glitched when I upgraded the statue for the last time.
    I think I missed the dialog, unless there wasn’t any.
    Does anyone know if there was dialog?
    If so, is it posted somewhere?
    SW is correct, I do have it but I'm at work right now. I can PM you the dialogue in the morning when I get home.