Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/24: Favio the Fierce | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Does the single fence prize in the atrium seem odd? I just earned it and I guess I assumed it would drop a couple at least. You can usually generally get one of each prize if you earn almost every chest. Even if I decided to forgo the horse and the matching gate, that's likely only going to get me 7 fence pieces, max, which isn't much. Will these be up for purchase at any point? Any clarification from S8 would be appreciated before I put in too much energy.
    They’re posted for purchase using gems in the featured section of the market right now. Way too many gems IMO.

Banned
    This Event formula is so tired. Geex S8 surprise us once. You guys are on a good roll and you drop this same old garbage on us... someone in marketing needs to get involved
    Last edited by greasyfork1; 12-26-20 at 03:52 PM.

Host(ess)
    I'm getting good spawn rates for fangbeast from Favio's luggage. They are usually energy positive as well ��. Generally 8 energy returned for 3 hits.
    Ruler of Elkwood.. Friend of Archertown (MIA) Asherland & many others

Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I?m only averaging 1 troll shield per day. This needs to increase!
    Me too

Fashion Designer
    Somebody really goofed with sizing. The golden gate takes up two spaces but leaves a gap. I also tried it in another spot instead of a Fey gate, same gap. One gate, one fence panel, not a prize I’m interested in. I just want the horse.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDF63B4A-C9F7-49F6-8004-20A4B209A373.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	174.6 KB 
ID:	57977

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Somebody really goofed with sizing. The golden gate takes up two spaces but leaves a gap. I also tried it in another spot instead of a Fey gate, same gap. One gate, one fence panel, not a prize I’m interested in. I just want the horse.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDF63B4A-C9F7-49F6-8004-20A4B209A373.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	174.6 KB 
ID:	57977
    I agree! I got the gate first and it is not lining up with any of the walls I have. It is also not possible to rotate the gate at all, so that's the only way it can possibly be placed. I was hoping it would align properly with the gold fence. Perhaps S8 will be able to fix that (please?).

Executive Chef
    One fence piece is a slap in the face.
    Storm8 please fix.
    Should be a bundle of at least ten.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    They’re posted for purchase using gems in the featured section of the market right now. Way too many gems IMO.
    I guess I missed that. Yea 10 gems is way too much by far. That's sad because I like it a lot and might have purchased them otherwise.

Hi all. I've never posted before but decided to log in to express my dismay, disappointment and disgust over this event. I average less than one seal per luggage. I spent 40 precious gems for the safe and got one seal. I've been on the adventure 16 times and did not get the sheep. The atrium is also really unattainable unless you buy faerie chests. And this money hungry company expires them if you don't use them all after you buy them. I recently returned after 7 years off...I'm guessing they don't care about the people who just enjoy the game. This event is such a slap in the face. Happy holidays.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by debothisgamesux View Post
    Hi all. I've never posted before but decided to log in to express my dismay, disappointment and disgust over this event. I average less than one seal per luggage. I spent 40 precious gems for the safe and got one seal. I've been on the adventure 16 times and did not get the sheep. The atrium is also really unattainable unless you buy faerie chests. And this money hungry company expires them if you don't use them all after you buy them. I recently returned after 7 years off...I'm guessing they don't care about the people who just enjoy the game. This event is such a slap in the face. Happy holidays.
    The special drop is, well pretty rare. I seldom get it though. As for the atrium if you get every 3 chest each day, you can easily finish in the given time! We are just 3 days down the road, so don't stress out, you have 10 days left.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast