Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/24: Favio the Fierce | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I just got Favios sheep which confirms what I thought: I only get the random drops when I really don’t want them :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Apparently I'm not the only one having issues with the troll camp! This is not the first time this has happened, why does S8 do this?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    About to write all of the goals and inventory component - give me an hour and refresh page 1

Edit: with 7 minutes to spare, it is finished! x
    You are awesome! Thanks!

Just a heads up: You have Fern as both the reward for the final statue upgrade goal as well as for reaching 1k shields. I'm guessing one of those is Favio, rather than Fern.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Clearly not enough coffee in my world this morning!! all fixed!

Rhino Keeper
    Ummmm my golden gate can?t rotate

Just finished the statue now I’m pushing to get Favio and the Steed. I’m at 520 for Favio so I have to go up to 1000. I have 37 of the 70 yellow wings for the steed I’m keeping my fingers crossed but hopefully I’ll be OK. How’s everybody else doing

Executive Chef
    There have been a number of community events that I didn't get to Level 6 until the Sun-Mon before the event end. So then I set a timer every 2 hours, collected 25 shields per collection, 150 shields a day if I can. 600 shields in 48 hours is over half. I realize not everyone can do this, but if you can get 100 shields/day for 2-3 days that takes a lot of the stress off. I currently am at level 3 or 4 on my accounts with about 150 shields & I am not worried. If you have major time constraints, 20 gems for a Troll Camp shield isn't too bad. If I remember correctly, earlier events used to take more gems to skip? Does anyone remember?
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 12-29-20 at 04:25 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I am not stressing out. I am conveying my feelings about this money hungry game. The drop rates are abysmal. And I have no problem spending money but this one is absurd. Will I make it? Of course. Not the point. And since my very first post was invalidated, I doubt I'll post again. Dang. But anyone who has played for as long as I knows I'm not wrong.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    Ummmm my golden gate can?t rotate
    The other piece of gold fence doesn't rotate either.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I need to stop doing the Faerie atrium goals.

Every event with them frustrates me. S8 has programmed a faerie use intention but can't program a gem use intention.
    Well they could, but they won't

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast