Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/24: Favio the Fierce | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    If you put Fern next to a tea cup poodle it looks like she is training it to stand up!

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Attachment 58003
    Fern has moved into the Pumpkin Cottage.
    Beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I really hope they fix the gate and wall. I'm glad I didn't spend any gems on an additional fence piece or two.

My Fern has been a pretty decent dropper so far. Of the 4 or 5 collections, I've caught sight of 2 lumin essences and 1 enchanted essence, though I don't always pay attention. I wasn't sure where to put her so for now she's attending Alice's tea party.

To those of you concerned about the chests, please please don't worry. I have always, without fail, gotten all three prizes as long as I do all the daily tasks. We never get enough talinium fairies (gold) until a day or two before the event ends. So breathe easy

Happy new year all!
    I only have six days left and I?m still looking for 23 yellow wings for the steed doubt if I?ll get it I already got my three chest for the day

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Attachment 58003
    Fern has moved into the Pumpkin Cottage.
    I like the way you colour match the ladies to their abodes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Apparently I'm not the only one having issues with the troll camp! This is not the first time this has happened, why does S8 do this?
    That's why I opted out of this one. Stresses me too much with a one source random drop for a necessary item.

Happy New Year to all! K ♡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    That's why I opted out of this one. Stresses me too much with a one source random drop for a necessary item.

Happy New Year to all! K ♡
    I should have done what you did. Good idea.
    Went again to the troll camp and on adventures but the troll shield has been so allusive. I can only make one shield every other day. Why? Sooooo disappointing.

Anyway here's to a healthier New Year.

Rhino Keeper
    I was getting from the troll camp aboUt 50 % of the time, now they have totally quit. What has happened?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I chopped enough luggage to get almost all the required item, then sent as many adventures as I could from the seals that dropped (it was 7 adventures). I also didn't park a monster until I had all but 5 fangbeast drops.

This has been my strategy for a number of events.

If you don't have stored energy and need to use the 40 every two hours, I recommend still concentrating on the luggage. But when you have enough troll camp drops for whatever upgrade, then gather the other items only for the current upgrade, until all your adventures are back.

This will reduce the energy used because each adventure returns the easy drops, so there is no point gathering everything from cows, trees and mushrooms until your adventures are done. I also don't worry about cows and use them for the daily faerie quest.
    I have everything done and crafted except the last 8 stone shields. Energy isn?t a problem, gathering the troll shields from the troll camp is the problem. With just under 6 days to go, I doubt I can finish the statue. But I keep trying.

Farm Supplier
    Still on level 5 with the statue. Drop of 15 shields every 2 hours. I have 600 shields now. Will I still be in time for Fabio?
    Four more troll drops to go, to be able to upgrade to level 6

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    I have everything done and crafted except the last 8 stone shields. Energy isn?t a problem, gathering the troll shields from the troll camp is the problem. With just under 6 days to go, I doubt I can finish the statue. But I keep trying.
    I'm still on level 4 thanks to the troll camp! I should have given up days ago, so frustrating! This isn't fun!