Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/24: Favio the Fierce | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    thank you for this, I thought I was stuck. Something is clearly wrong in my kingdom...my usual Fangbeast spawns are not working. 70+ visits to farmhouses and 6 visits to stable/hatchery and nothing! I'm a regular player and have never had spawn rates this low. (before anyone asks, no monsters are parked and I tried force closing & restarting device multiple times)
    You're welcome! Happy to share.
    How weird! 😥 I guess they were all attracted to the shiny new event 😂

Hope you have much better luck with the luggage spawn too! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Where is everyone getting fangbeasts from? They are not spawning in my realm and yes, I've made sure that no other monster is parked anywhere.
    I'm getting fangbeasts from cows which we need to collect from anyway.

Executive Chef
    Where is everyone getting fangbeasts from? They are not spawning in my realm and yes, I've made sure that no other monster is parked anywhere.
    In addition to the farmhouses, try the usual places. Minks and resource buildings are working for me, plus Greta occasionally spawns a Fangbeast. Do you have any crops that are a source? Lair of the Beasts also does them on occasion.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by potatoKida View Post
    what does the red-heeded lady drop.
    I think she is a walker. So, no drops.

If, as the 1st page says, Favios steed only drops horsehair, why are we limited to four???
    Last edited by robotparade; 12-25-20 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Because this forum changes apostrophes

Fashion Designer
    The random drops from the troll camp makes it an easy decision to sit this one out. Too stressful and I thought S8 hear d us on this. Well, I'm wrong, but wish good luck to all who participate!

Fashion Designer
    Hi can someone tell me please where to get the Troll Camp? I?ve looked in the market and can?t find it. I have the Troll Training Ground but I don?t believe it?s the same thing. I?ve checked the Hub and it says buy in Market but I?m just not seeing it. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Hi can someone tell me please where to get the Troll Camp? I?ve looked in the market and can?t find it. I have the Troll Training Ground but I don?t believe it?s the same thing. I?ve checked the Hub and it says buy in Market but I?m just not seeing it. Thank you.
    Looks like the attached on the right if that helps?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0298.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	162.4 KB 
ID:	57973
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Looks like the attached on the right if that helps?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0298.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	162.4 KB 
ID:	57973
    Thank you!! I?ll check for it. And the Knight Kitty is adorable lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    In order to compete with the community you have to earn I?m assuming they are knight shields where do you get them from why does it not show how many fairies you have etc. and I only seem to get one shield at a time before you used to get these points from defeating the monsters. This one is a little confusing to me
    You can see how many of each faerie you have by clicking on each of the prizes in the Faerie Atrium.

Rhino Keeper
    I am getting fangbeasts from Favio's Luggage. About 1 beast per 1,5 luggage, sometimes more.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast