Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/24: Favio the Fierce | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    2 days and 8 hours left to go in the event and I still need 3 shields to upgrade my statue to level 6 and 3 rainbow fairy wing things to craft the steed. Why are there no more daily goal chances to earn fairy chests? I haven't had any since last night. I've force closed several times.
    The daily goals show up 24 hours after you opened them the day before. So when they arrive in your kingdom can shift over the duration of the event if there is a day you open them 'late'. This sometimes means you might get one or more less days of the goals. So if you didn't do them until later last night they won't show up until later tonight. I hope I explained it well enough. You should get enough for the steed.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    No Favio for me, I think. I've had the statue at level 6 for a couple of days now, but I can't / don't want to log in as often as I would need to in order to reach 1000 shields by the end of the event. Oh well, I participated mainly for the scrolls and I do get the community prizes (energy crates), so that is a bonus.

Fashion Designer
    All done. Favio and Monsieur Wulf are now en garde in the knights’ area with their Kitty Knight seconds. His steed is just over the wall with the knightly mounts and other horses in their pasture. I really love the artwork and enjoy creating themed area. Good luck to those still working on the event.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDAEE9D3-D655-4687-B2AB-46A76355E15B.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	224.9 KB 
ID:	58039

Executive Chef
    I finished the event. I like the animation on Favio and Fern.
    I didn't like the Troll Camp random drops. I did a LOT of Adventures to compensate for it, no Adventure prize of course.
    I like the 'upgradable building/ thing' is a 1x1 for a change. I do hope it has drops post event.

I think it's strange the Golden Gate leaves such a big gab between Gate and Wall, and it's strange it can't be turned. I hope S8 can fix this. Useless prize otherwise. (+it has no Royal Points, don't Gates usually have those?)
    I also think it's strange to consider 1 Fence a prize... at least give a couple..
    All in all not my favorite event..

Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    No Favio for me, I think. I've had the statue at level 6 for a couple of days now, but I can't / don't want to log in as often as I would need to in order to reach 1000 shields by the end of the event. Oh well, I participated mainly for the scrolls and I do get the community prizes (energy crates), so that is a bonus.
    Keep in mind speeding up the Tribute Statue is only 4 Gems.
    So say you fall 100 Shields short at the end, you can get Favio for only 16 Gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Keep in mind speeding up the Tribute Statue is only 4 Gems.
    So say you fall 100 Shields short at the end, you can get Favio for only 16 Gems.
    Yes, I'm aware of that. However, I would still have to be constantly reminding myself to log in every two hours today and tomorrow in order to get even close. And I don't think that's worth it to me right now. (Also, I do own two Golden Mines, so a - probably random - dropper of golden items is not as valuable to me as it might be to other players.) But I'm happy you could finish with time to spare!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Yes, I'm aware of that. However, I would still have to be constantly reminding myself to log in every two hours today and tomorrow in order to get even close. And I don't think that's worth it to me right now. (Also, I do own two Golden Mines, so a - probably random - dropper of golden items is not as valuable to me as it might be to other players.) But I'm happy you could finish with time to spare!
    Thanks queens_ransom! At least you have the Scrolls
    I hope the Scrolls keep coming, because I need 90 more for Kelcie and then another 130 for Jareth and Brandon..

P.s. I've collected from my Tiny Reindeer 3 times now and only got Trade Tickets. (1 time 3 at ones, the other 2 times just 1)
    I hope other people are more lucky.
    I really think the 7 day timer is pretty absurd for just 'a chance'.
    Greta's chance for good drops is also pretty small, but at least you can try your luck several times a day if you like.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-05-21 at 04:33 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    All done. Favio and Monsieur Wulf are now en garde in the knights’ area with their Kitty Knight seconds. His steed is just over the wall with the knightly mounts and other horses in their pasture. I really love the artwork and enjoy creating themed area. Good luck to those still working on the event.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EDAEE9D3-D655-4687-B2AB-46A76355E15B.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	224.9 KB 
ID:	58039
    Looks great DeeDee! I LOVE the Kitty Knight seconds, haha.
    They can make sure Favio focusses on the fight instead of his wink, and Monsieur Wulf doesn't get distracted by tasty Musketeers

Fashion Designer
    Is it just me, or does Fern look like she's clapping her hands like a seal?

Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Is it just me, or does Fern look like she's clapping her hands like a seal?
    Hmm... I don't know. She seems to be clapping her hands more than the sea lion

I am really frustrated, irritated, and a bit angry at this point. I?m yet again not getting the goal prize because I can?t get the items no matter how I try. I leveled the statue, fine. But it drops 25 shields only every few hours. When I fought Favio at the farmhouses, he?d drop a couple of shields. BUT since I leveled the statue, he doesn?t drop any! I have a timer to collect from the statue but will end up with 986 shields. This is the second event in a row I?ve failed. The last event I had the last parts of the sleigh finishing when event ended and then it required ANOTHER full set of parts to complete the leveling - with no chance to do so because event had ended. Thank you Storm8. No, really, thank you.