Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/24: Favio the Fierce | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    My last shield is crafting; I did not notice any particular troll camp drop issues- one or two a day. My main objective was scrolls, so everything else is a bonus.

Executive Chef
    Strangely, I will most likely be short on the Maple Faeries for Favios steed. That has never happened to me. I will get enough of the yellow faeries tomorrow but will still have 20 of the maple faeries to go. I'm only getting at most 3 per chest.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Strangely, I will most likely be short on the Maple Faeries for Favios steed. That has never happened to me. I will get enough of the yellow faeries tomorrow but will still have 20 of the maple faeries to go. I'm only getting at most 3 per chest.
    Hopefully you will get enough in the days left. For the first time I have not bothered getting both of the minor prizes in the Atrium. I did get the golden gate, but the strange gap and lack of rotation convinced me to forget the single fence or another gate. I just want the horse for his looks, I do not need those drops. So I have been crafting the 1000 coins. That only needs 20 of the pink faeries and the other two kinds are not needed for the horse. I now need just one more gold faerie for the steed and any left overs will make coins.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7593B579-7A04-40DD-8E7C-EA06994AB7E8.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	458.3 KB 
ID:	58031
    All finished.

Welcome Favio. Somehow I caught him winking at me lol.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	favio.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	144.8 KB 
ID:	58032

Rhino Keeper
    Fern only ever wants to give me glimmer dust, mushrooms and living wood

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by vlindertje58 View Post
    Still on level 5 with the statue. Drop of 15 shields every 2 hours. I have 600 shields now. Will I still be in time for Fabio?
    Four more troll drops to go, to be able to upgrade to level 6
    Worries for nothing. One more collection to do from my level 6 statue. I have Fern, and will have the Steed in 2 hours.
    So it wasn?t too hard after all

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vlindertje58 View Post
    Worries for nothing. One more collection to do from my level 6 statue. I have Fern, and will have the Steed in 2 hours.
    So it wasn?t too hard after all
    Glad you were able to get all the prizes. I too get worried when the Troll Camp is stingy, but so far have always been able to collect what is needed in the timelines allowed. (Knocks on wood) Shibuya’s table always helps me with what days I should be at each level to finish on time. That is the only thing that keeps me from panicking some events.

Fashion Designer
    First drop from Fabio (16h timer): one golden egg, one lumin essence and wheat
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Rhino Keeper
    2 days and 8 hours left to go in the event and I still need 3 shields to upgrade my statue to level 6 and 3 rainbow fairy wing things to craft the steed. Why are there no more daily goal chances to earn fairy chests? I haven't had any since last night. I've force closed several times.