Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Twelve Days - 2020 Dec 23

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Mine didn't count towards the goal, don't know what that's about.
    ???

Executive Chef
    This is creative,

for the 10th day of the collectible, it's piper playing an instrument.

In the 12 days of Christmas song, the lyric goes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1A68B492-07D3-47FA-ACCF-7F2390BBF1AF.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	58000

"Eleven pipers piping" It took me a minute to understand the reference since it's an English song (it's not really a song that gets played in Italy) but I finally got it.

I thought the play on things was good, especially on the piper part.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Can you try using regular bait to see if the Geese-a-Laying you get from those count towards the goal?
    I used about 20 golden rule or more and it didn't count, neither did the anchovies baits.

BTW I'm talking about the festive bait goal, I bought the bait but the geese didn't count towards the goal.
    Last edited by Natasha_07; 12-31-20 at 12:05 AM.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    I used about 20 golden rule or more and it didn't count, neither did the anchovies baits.

BTW I'm talking about the festive bait goal, I bought the bait but the geese didn't count towards the goal.
    If I understand, drops of the geese are random. I got 8 geese back to back using the festive bait. And only got 5 in random drops after using 20 Golden lures before that. The festive bait I think is supposed to heighten your chances of getting a "Geese-a-Laying" but it doesn't guarantee it.

I'm confused though, are you not getting geese at all? Or is it just not counting against your tally?

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    If I understand, drops of the geese are random. I got 8 geese back to back using the festive bait. And only got 5 in random drops after using 20 Golden lures before that. The festive bait I think is supposed to heighten your chances of getting a "Geese-a-Laying" but it doesn't guarantee it.

I'm confused though, are you not getting geese at all? Or is it just not counting against your tally?
    You are right, you are not guaranteed to get Geese-a-laying, they are a random drop but the Festive Bait increases your chances at getting the item.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    You are right, you are not guaranteed to get Geese-a-laying, they are a random drop but the Festive Bait increases your chances at getting the item.

As stated previously I'm referring to the 'festive bait' goal (Fishing For Gifts).

- When I got the goal prompt, I bought the 'festive bait' & used it.

- I got 'geese-a-laying' from said bait yet it was not counted to said goal.

- I am not talking about chances or randomness of the 'festive bait' or saying that I don't get geese-a-laying because I do get them.

- Again, what I am saying is that the 'geese-a-laying' that I got using the 'festive bait' is/was not counted towards the 'Fishing For Gifts' goal.

As stated previously I'm referring to the 'festive bait' goal (Fishing For Gifts).

- I am not talking about chances or randomness of the 'festive bait' or saying that I don't get geese-a-laying because I do get them.

- Again, what I am saying is that the 'geese-a-laying' that I got using the 'festive bait' is/was not counted towards the 'Fishing For Gifts' goal.
    I checked if I was having the issue and it works fine for me.

If you want to complete the goal maybe try buying another bait or speeding it up with gems (The bait will be added to your inventory.)
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Fashion Designer

So I noticed that I got prompted for the festive bait BEFORE the pond/Geese was released. Is it possible you made the bait and used it before the official release of the pond, and, therefore, it did not count?

Executive Chef

I don't know then. As I'm not having issues personally.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    So I noticed that I got prompted for the festive bait BEFORE the pond/Geese was released. Is it possible you made the bait and used it before the official release of the pond, and, therefore, it did not count?
    Nope, it was after the pond goal I used it.

I don't do things ahead when it comes to goals because I don't want to redo / waste time in case the action doesn't count.

Well, it's a good thing the 'Fishing For Gifts' goal is not needed for progress in this event.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast