Thread: SALE: Holiday Sales 2020 (Dragon Story)

SALE: Holiday Sales 2020 (Dragon Story)

Holiday Sales 2020

Name:  wEXfmBf.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  163.4 KB

Name:  SbtpZ6D.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  197.9 KB

Name:  UkquyrP.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  221.7 KB

Name:  1J0oPo5.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  220.6 KB
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

New Resident
    Is this sale finishing today? How long would it last?

Executive Chef
    Thank you for bringing back the 'Festive Light' dragon.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Iszani View Post
    Is this sale finishing today? How long would it last?
    Sale ends 1 PM ET on January 1st, 2021.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Fashion Designer
    The first 3 (probably 4 but I already got the stand alone) habitats for the month of Dec are on sale for 270 gold. I went ahead and bought one and knew that I would have enough for the other stand alone habitat by the end of tales. Well, here we are with the sale still on so I went ahead and bought one of the other Quad Dec habitats for 270 instead of the stand alone for 300. I'm still trying to decide if it was worth the 30 gold savings as I do like the look of the stand alone....maybe I will buy some gold and buy the other one, we will see...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    The first 3 (probably 4 but I already got the stand alone) habitats for the month of Dec are on sale for 270 gold. I went ahead and bought one and knew that I would have enough for the other stand alone habitat by the end of tales. Well, here we are with the sale still on so I went ahead and bought one of the other Quad Dec habitats for 270 instead of the stand alone for 300. I'm still trying to decide if it was worth the 30 gold savings as I do like the look of the stand alone....maybe I will buy some gold and buy the other one, we will see...
    December 2019, right?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    December 2019, right?
    You are right, the Dec 2019 ones, I think - the Brilliant Brazier, Wonderful Waterwheel, Guiding Light Post and Elegant Hotsprings. I thought it was 2020 because I did not see it on the list... I think I was just hopeful they were releasing them at the end of the month since I did not see them on the screenshots on the initial post. Maybe I missed them. Anyway, got two of those now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    You are right, the Dec 2019 ones, I think - the Brilliant Brazier, Wonderful Waterwheel, Guiding Light Post and Elegant Hotsprings. I thought it was 2020 because I did not see it on the list... I think I was just hopeful they were releasing them at the end of the month since I did not see them on the screenshots on the initial post. Maybe I missed them. Anyway, got two of those now.
    Yes, those are the 2019 ones. I'm glad you got them! I can't believe this sale has lasted this long. I thought it would have ended Tuesday. I was hoping there might be a new sale for New Year's. I guess we'll find out soon enough!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.