It sure would be nice if they released holiday items LONG BEFORE the holiday. We got these Christmas items RIGHT before Christmas when everyone has already decorated and ready to move on. So on that note, when will New Years items be released seeing its 3 days away. I would like all items from the boxes/crates for New Years to be put individually for sale. I have tried OVER AND OVER to get the larger items and have gotten like 12 of each other item - which costs me alot. I love how RS took every item from Christmas crates and put them individually for sale. That should ALWAYS be done. I would also love anything related to New Years from previous goals/updates. We also need lots and lots of new designs for New Years items - especially tables, chairs, wallpaper, etc.
While I am at it, EVERYTHING Valentines related should be in inventory from January 1 - February 14. That gives us all time to get multiples of everything and before we decorate. This is a win/win for both as people will buy gems to get the items.
Can we just stop the whole "in the past" policy. I don't care if it was a goal/update - please just release every single item for each holiday season at least 2 months before and leave on sale until the date passes. We all want to decorate and they will bank on purchases of gems. We need weekly updates to buy new items that aren't in goals like we used to also.

For Winter, please release the whole Snowman Stove and Fountain goal with floors, wallpapers, and the original recipes. I also would love Winter Branches and all others.

And why, for the love of this game, did a couple of items only get released for Christmas? Why not every table and chair combination, every wallpaper, floor decor, etc. This was the absolute worst Black Friday/Christmas release ever!

And for Valentines Day - please please please make the side goal or available for purchase the Cupid Corner Booth!

We need lots and lots of new table/chair designs. Decorating is so repetitive. I wish someone would take over this company and run it the way it should be. They don't get the money making opportunity they have with all of us. So many have left!

And lastly, please for the love of time, put all current holiday/seasonal items in front of catalog. It's impossible to decorate when every table, chair, or whatever you put out brings you back to the front of the catalog.

Okay - that is my two cents which I have wrote MANY times along with others....not holding my breath but always hopeful.