Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2020 December 22 - Christmas (10 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by charaekin View Post
    I think all the sales have been sub par this year. First we didn?t have a st paddy?s day sale, then then there was no fall sale only Halloween. The Black Friday sale was abysmal and now this. Maybe storm8 is ready to close these games so their trying to run us off or they feel bad and don?t want the sales to be so awesome that we spend a lot of money and then they close down. Just a thought, lol because I can?t figure out how anyone putting theses sales together see them as exciting. We get a thread for a wish list that is just for us to look at I suppose because if they?re looking at it they?re ignoring us. I?m just very sad and disappointed. Regardless, I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday and a Merry Christmas!
    This is so true. All sales this year have been pretty disappointing

Rhino Keeper
    With the pandemic (and now lockdown over Christmas/ New Year in a number of places in the world) you'd have thought they'll release more items players actually want to boost sales as we can't go out and do "actual" shopping.

Disappointing sale.

Farm Supplier
    And again so disappointing!
    They could make so much money! 😡
    This game isn?t fun anymore!

Executive Chef
    I thought the sale in December would be super good, considering I think it's been very great (in my personal opinion) in the past 2 years.

Man, I had over a 100 dollars to spend too, on either of the games I play. It looks like they won't even get half of that money - If at all.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Hi !!! Can you tell me what the "Holiday present" contains???I can't find it on the list Please thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by venus708708 View Post
    Hi !!! Can you tell me what the "Holiday present" contains, I can't find it on the list Please thanks
    The "Holiday Present" mystery box is listed as the "Christmas Present" in the Master Box Guide.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Part of me wants to believe that this is a glitch and they were supposed to release a big sale like last year's this Christmas Eve.

Please fix this S8, don't let 2020 bring your Christmas spirit down. Cheer up!
    Surprise us with more stuff S8, today is Christmas Eve.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    This was a disappointing sale... I didn't end up buying anything

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    This was a disappointing sale... I didn't end up buying anything
    Same. I had real cash set aside for this sale. I didn?t even buy anything with the game coins. 😕

😥 it's getting worser and worser..... I always loved Bakery Story more than Restaurant Story, but now.... not anymore

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast