Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2020 December 22 - Christmas (10 Days)

Nightclub Owner

SALE: 2020 December 22 - Christmas (10 Days)

Christmas Sale - 10 Days

Sale Pop Ups:
    Spoiler: show

Tables:

Chairs:

Counters:

Wallpapers:

Floor Tiles:

Wall Decos:

Floor Decos:

Mystery Boxes/Crates:

Link to Master Box Guide for full details of Mystery Box/Crate contents

Helpful Links:
    Have a non-goal related question?
    BS Help Me is what you're looking for.
    Looking for new neighbors?
    BS Add Me Forum is your best bet.
    Experiencing a Bug in your game?
    BS Bugs Forum is where to report.
    New to the game or just looking for a refresh?
    BS Game Guide is full of helpful info and links.
    Need to contact the team directly for a support issue?
    Storm8 Support Ticket will get you started.
    Want to convert goal times to local time?
    Time Zone Converter will help with that.
    Unsure of the rules and regulations?
    Forum Rules explains them.
    Popular Links:
    BS Speculation Goal Calendar / Daily Gem Videos / BS Master Box Guide / BS Speculation Thread / BS Neighbors and Etiquette / BS Suggestion & Feedback Forum
    Common Issue Links:
    SweetCo Goal Issue / No Notifications / Videos with Issues
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 12-22-20 at 07:06 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Thx for making the thread! You?re so helpful with all of these goals and sales

As for the sale, I wish they would listen to our wishes and include older items. There is also a lack of good floor tiles and wallpapers, nothing snowy or christmasy. Also with this sale there are barely any items taken out of crates and offered like usual. Also no expansions, and few tables and chairs. After the disappointing black friday, I was hoping theyd make up for it, but now im pretty pessimistic for any good sales this upcoming year.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    Thx for making the thread! You?re so helpful with all of these goals and sales

As for the sale, I wish they would listen to our wishes and include older items. There is also a lack of good floor tiles and wallpapers, nothing snowy or christmasy. Also with this sale there are barely any items taken out of crates and offered like usual. Also no expansions, and few tables and chairs. After the disappointing black friday, I was hoping theyd make up for it, but now im pretty pessimistic for any good sales this upcoming year.
    I concur. I also was hoping they’d redeem themselves with this sale. So disappointed. No problem I get to hang onto my money.

Executive Chef
    The worst sale of 2020

Executive Chef
    Part of me wants to believe that this is a glitch and they were supposed to release a big sale like last year's this Christmas Eve.

Please fix this S8, don't let 2020 bring your Christmas spirit down. Cheer up!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I have never posted in the forum before, but this sale was so disappointing, I just had to. I have been saving up my coins for several months for the Christmas sale and had 12,000,000 to spend. However, there is nothing to buy. The couple of cute Christmas tables that I wanted cost gems and since my only way to get gems is to master recipes, I guess I can't buy them. ARGH, I hate this sale!

Rhino Keeper
    I think all the sales have been sub par this year. First we didn’t have a st paddy’s day sale, then then there was no fall sale only Halloween. The Black Friday sale was abysmal and now this. Maybe storm8 is ready to close these games so their trying to run us off or they feel bad and don’t want the sales to be so awesome that we spend a lot of money and then they close down. Just a thought, lol because I can’t figure out how anyone putting theses sales together see them as exciting. We get a thread for a wish list that is just for us to look at I suppose because if they’re looking at it they’re ignoring us. I’m just very sad and disappointed. Regardless, I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday and a Merry Christmas!

This is my 6th Christmas on this game and this year is the worst Christmas sale pretty sad!
    Level 99 / 4 star player

This Christmas sale was Terrible!!!

Hi !!! Can you tell me what the "Holiday present" contains, I can't find it on the list Please thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast