Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Frosted Floors - 2020 Dec 22 (15 Days)

Hi, I purchased the 2 swirled garlands for the goal, but it's not checked off. It still shows I need to buy 2 swirled garlands. Help anyone???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sued465 View Post
    Hi, I purchased the 2 swirled garlands for the goal, but it's not checked off. It still shows I need to buy 2 swirled garlands. Help anyone???
    Did you buy them when the goal popped up? Some say have i.e. counters, but some say buy i.e. the swirled garland. If it says buy, you must buy them when the goal pops up. Hope that's clear.

Good luck, all K ♡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes, they'll be back but when they return to their original location depends on when/if you finish the SG; bold green notes at the top of the SG section in the info post has the details.

Always glad to help. For neighbors, you should check out the RS AddMe thread - link can be found in the link box at the bottom of the info post.
    Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Sadly, I didn't come anywhere near finishing this goal. Just too much going on in real life. Oh well, there's always the next one!

Farm Supplier
    I have a different side goal.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmatina View Post
    I have a different side goal.
    There shouldn't be any timed goals now that the Frosted Floors goal has ended. What tasks are involved in the goal you're referring to?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12