Thread: Christmas sale 2020

Executive Chef

Christmas sale 2020

This has to be the most ridiculous sale ever. There are hardly no Christmas decorations, tiles, wallpapers...... nothing!

Fashion Designer
    Why have the sales sucked so much this year? ://

More of a joke than a sale. Same old recycled items that no one asked for. What was the point of 'Holiday wishlist thread'?

Executive Chef
    I wanted the elves bake shop and nope, they didn't release it.

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I wanted the elves bake shop and nope, they didn't release it.
    I don't think anyone got what they wanted ☹️☹️

I hate this sale, everyone thought that it was going to be at least decent since the trashy black friday sale, this one is way worse. So basically the wishlist thread was "tell us what you want so we don't put those items, we don't care we are just going to put some random items". Good to know I am not being too demanding since most of us are disappointed.

Thank you Storm8 for the sale. I must say that I expected more decorations for sale but at least I’m thankful because we got something rather than nothing. Once again, thank you for bringing us sales. Happy Holidays to everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Hard to be thankful just because they have a sale if there is nothing to buy. So maybe there is a new player and they have little to no decor. This sale offers 2 Xmas tables no matching chairs, stuffed animals and a tree. Very sad. I don’t need a whole lot of stuff a few items I keep hoping for. Red frosted/icy windows, winter fireplace and snow and ice tiles and icy tile wall.I also would love to have some more of the reindeer I didn’t buy 2 Christmas sales ago. I don’t feel like my want list is very excessive. Basic stuff, really. It would be nice to add some more tables that I just need a few more of too. I’m not mad, just sad.