Thread: Community events

Executive Chef

Community events

Are there no community events anymore? So no more opportunity to earn land? There is only leaderboard and tales events now?

Farm Supplier
    No more world events also means no more adventure tickets for those who do not participate in bingo. I hope this is just temporary.
    Last edited by lily684; 12-22-20 at 09:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    i think because people spend more gold in lieaderboard and tales
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    They have been doing Leaderboard-Tales-Leaderboard-Tales-Community over the last few months (so, we've been through that twice now...)

No more community event also means no Marble keys for the marble key islands, which puts a real crimp in expansion if you are at the part where it takes 60 Keys to open a new slot.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    They have been doing Leaderboard-Tales-Leaderboard-Tales-Community over the last few months (so, we've been through that twice now...)

No more community event also means no Marble keys for the marble key islands, which puts a real crimp in expansion if you are at the part where it takes 60 Keys to open a new slot.
    Yes. The expansion is the part that really hurts for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Agreed! I only play the community events for the keys! And now even that S8 decide to take it away from us! No time left to craft the keys as the tales require us to craft dragons and stupid decor stuffs that we don't need. Even leader board need us to craft the required dragon if we can't breed it which is usually the case. And it takes 24hrs to craft 1 miserable key!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by delimiah View Post
    agreed! I only play the community events for the keys! And now even that s8 decide to take it away from us! No time left to craft the keys as the tales require us to craft dragons and stupid decor stuffs that we don't need. Even leader board need us to craft the required dragon if we can't breed it which is usually the case. And it takes 24hrs to craft 1 miserable key!!
    agreed!!!

The community events haven't been removed from the game, but the last few months they've been changing up the schedule. Some months do not have community events while others do.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The community events haven't been removed from the game, but the last few months they've been changing up the schedule. Some months do not have community events while others do.
    I hope so because just leaderboard and tales is going to become extremely repetitive. Tales is okay as a break between leaderboard and community events, but thats it. It is too long and boring to have so often. Not to mention, a waste of so much food.