Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DRAGON TALES: Forward We Go - 2020 Dec 22

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    I am a bit behind....I should have just waited until today to finish Chapter 8. My Giftstream was only at level 9 and I had not had great luck with battles but I went ahead and tried to win a battle with Giftstream...right before bed....right after I started healing another dragon. So, of course I lost and the Gifstream is finally healing now. I think I will wait until this evening and my Giftstream is at 12 before I try again, then hoping I get through the battles and everything before tomorrow morning.
    Same story here on one of my accounts. On another account I am getting a Diamond from my breeding with Tiding and Merriment, so now I am stuck for 44 hours! This stupid account is at around level 150 and never bred a diamond, and now it breeds one in the middle of a Tales where I need the dragon to go questing.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Something wrong
    I have just craft three 10x farm boost with token .
    But I got only 1. Where are 2 gone?
    Anyone experience this?

Quote Originally Posted by nhhgenesis538 View Post
    Something wrong
    I have just craft three 10x farm boost with token .
    But I got only 1. Where are 2 gone?
    Anyone experience this?
    Just force quit your game and restart it. The other two farm boosts will appear like magic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12