Thread: Ugly food on Christmas

Ugly food on Christmas

I really don't understand why food can't be so pretty like formerly...This new food isn't creative, has not details, why? i am sooo disappointed Why food in BS can't be draw like a few years ago? It was a real pleasure, now this food looks like nobody cares anymore ... I'm sad ... Why didn't they give us new recipes for basic ovens, also no drinks for a very long time.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SalmonAndPepper View Post
    I really don't understand why food can't be so pretty like formerly...This new food isn't creative, has not details, why? i am sooo disappointed Why food in BS can't be draw like a few years ago? It was a real pleasure, now this food looks like nobody cares anymore ... I'm sad ... Why didn't they give us new recipes for basic ovens, also no drinks for a very long time.
    Totally agree. There should be more attention to detail. Most of the items aren’t pretty at all. White & grey is just plain, cheap & boring to look at. I’d rather save for a sale for older more vibrant, detailed, cute, fun, decorative & colourful items. I’m not sure I will even bother with most of the goals this round. May just save coins up for a decent sale to get older, better items. Doesn’t look like the current artists are putting in much effort. The work quality is really lacking. Years ago items were much nicer. It def takes the fun out of collecting for sure.
    Last edited by seattlestown; 12-17-20 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seattlestown View Post
    Totally agree. There should be more attention to detail. Most of the items aren’t pretty at all. White & grey is just plain, cheap & boring to look at. I’d rather save for a sale for older more vibrant, detailed, cute, fun, decorative & colourful items. I’m not sure I will even bother with most of the goals this round. May just save coins up for a decent sale to get older, better items. Doesn’t look like the current artists are putting in much effort. The work quality is really lacking. Years ago items were much nicer. It def takes the fun out of collecting for sure.
    This food and most of items look like draw by 5 years old baby... And I agree, older appliences were better and pretty. After all, the quality of the drawings is essential in such a game. What are we to please our eyes with now? It is regrettable that side goal food and reward are better than main goal food and prizes. The person who drew earlier should come back.

Exactly. Older appliances had way way better looking recipes. Most recipes on the newer appliances are an eye sore. I wish we start getting recipes like those from 2012-2015

How can we move towards getting better recipes. Everything looks like a casserole lately or is 3 small plates looking like casserole. I agree there used to be really awesome food ideas.