Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Sparkly Wonder - 2020 Dec 17 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    The table, chair, wallpaper, tiles and counter are more of a New Year's theme which is great for those that like to decorate for it.

I love the gifting swap and the super sleigh, meanwhile the fancy tree can work for both Christmas and NYE. You just need to use a little creativity!

Overall the items are good.
    Totally agree with you! We just need to use our creativity and if something we don?t like just puth it back in the storage and use something else the prices looks cute as well as the recipes.
    Like always thanks for the helpful thread!

[QUOTE=therainbowscafe;1638289]Totally agree with you! We just need to use our creativity and if something we don?t like just puth it back in the storage and use something else the prices looks cute as well as the recipes.
    Like always thanks @AnnirasSweets for the helpful thread
    Last edited by therainbowscafe; 12-17-20 at 10:45 PM.

Rhino Keeper

Jingle Bites. 2nd recipe

Thank you for the new goal. Thank you for all your support and work this year. I also want to thank you for the extra Thanksgiving recipes on the old Thanksgiving ovens as I requested. You're awesome! If you have time, can you please add some holiday recipes to the basic oven or holiday themed ovens or drink machines? Thank you so much. You have a blessed Christmas & New Year dear!

Fashion Designer
    I wish we got more traditional xmas stuff, we have so much silver/gold

Executive Chef
    Recipes From Left to Right:

Peppercream Cake. Jingle Bites. Chocolate Honeycombs. White Lemon Truffles (White Lemon Truffles is 1st recipe from Silver Studded Stove)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E551CFCE-246D-4CDB-8BA0-0E398D96A688.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	175.3 KB 
ID:	57907
    Last edited by Bakerling; 12-18-20 at 11:24 PM.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Executive Chef
    Recipes in Silver Studded Stove

Name:	D35E9BDE-0E31-42CD-BC6F-8C82CBEA0456.jpeg 
Views:	186 
Size:	218.2 KB 
ID:	57908
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    The table, chair, wallpaper, tiles and counter are more of a New Year's theme which is great for those that like to decorate for it.

I love the gifting swap and the super sleigh, meanwhile the fancy tree can work for both Christmas and NYE. You just need to use a little creativity!

Overall the items are good.
    I challenge myself by emptying my shop and redecorating with the theme of the 15 days goal. In situations like this where I don't care for the new decor, it proves to be quite the brain exercise to say the least! So on the bright side, at least the challenge itself is worth it. Hopefully, I'll finish it today to my satisfaction. 🤞

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Recipes in Silver Studded Stove

Name:	D35E9BDE-0E31-42CD-BC6F-8C82CBEA0456.jpeg 
Views:	186 
Size:	218.2 KB 
ID:	57908
    These look so cute

Rhino Keeper
    I like the paper a lot. The tile is good. Tables and chairs are fine in the right setting, I guess.

The recipes are okay.

None of it is Christmassy. The Jingle Bites look pretty good for Easter. I hope I remember where they are.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast