Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Low-value trades

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I have never done any of the daily trades for just that reason. None are worth doing!
    I agree that most of the daily trades are definitely not worth it/don?t make any sense to do with one exception - I always do the daily trade of 30 water, 30 wood & 30 stone for 10 energy as it?s so easy to accumulate those things and takes so long to accumulate extra energy!! Unfortunately it?s very rare for me to get that for my daily trade.

Does anyone ever actually do the daily trade of 25 milk, 25 corn & 25 eggs for 250 coins + 4 coal? If so why? I always trade my extra eggs & milk in the royal exchange since not only does it give extra food items but also gives you trade tickets that you can use for expansion permits among other things!

Honestly I would love daily trades that let you trade extra produce/flowers from crops/water/stone/wood/coal/rat tails for energy, red petals, mermaid scales, enchanters essence, lumen essence...

Edit: corrected a word

Rhino Keeper
    They have never made sense to me as you use more energy and get worthless items you could easily get by clicking on an item. If you got something worthwhile for doing a certain number of trades I could see doing it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vlindertje58 View Post
    Today I had a daily trade on the market which doesn?t really make sense to do, it is quite expensive and the offered returns are basically worthless. (Costs: 25 milk, 25 corn and 25 eggs. Returns: 250 coins and 4 charcoal.) Why would anyone want the trade? The same is true for the trades with the elves. Does it have an effect on your game? Does it increase your chances on drops of anything? Why are these bad trades in the game?
    Thanks in advance for your interest.
    I'll do the Elven trades just to dump maxed out items. I sometimes dump items doing these other trades when I just want to free up inventory. So for example, If I'm not maxed out on charcoal and I'm doing a goal that requires me to collect from cows or chickens then I'll dump the eggs and milk in one of these trades since I'll end up maxed out from collections in no time anyway.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 04-05-21 at 01:58 PM.

Executive Chef
    I?m glad I found this thread as I was thinking the same thing. 4coal? Big whoop. I also prefer to trade my eggs and milk in the Royal Exchange. I did the trade for 10 energy, but when you consider it took more than 10 energy to accumulate those items, it makes no sense.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I?m glad I found this thread as I was thinking the same thing. 4coal? Big whoop. I also prefer to trade my eggs and milk in the Royal Exchange. I did the trade for 10 energy, but when you consider it took more than 10 energy to accumulate those items, it makes no sense.
    My goal is to *always* have a trade going on the Royal Exchange to keep trade tickets rolling in. So the energy mismatch trade isn't to get the energy; I'm just "buying" a trade ticket lol. I do find it less painful now that I'm accumulating things incidentally to other activities, rather than actively clicking to get each item (like the meat trade.)
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    The items that I received from daily exchange have been becoming less over the past years

Fashion Designer
    I don't have a daily trade. Is this because I'm on Android? Thanks! K♡

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    I don't have a daily trade. Is this because I'm on Android? Thanks! K♡
    I'm pretty sure these trades are one of those iOS only things but I can't swear to it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I don't have a specific note about in the Hub either - once confirmed I'll add it to this thread: Help for New Players thread https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...or-new-players

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12