Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/17: Monster Hunt S28 & LB Winter Steed | event information on page 1

Host(ess)
    Besides I am simply ignoring the LB and craft as many gold tokens as possible, my two kingdoms are again (like last time) in the same group

New Resident
    Jack Frost only drops one token each time, or is it only me?

Farm Supplier
    Well, on one hand I'm glad it's a hunt because I am still trying to get tokens to even get my MRC. Other-hand, slightly discouraged to learn it takes tokens to make things in the MRC too . They're a grind for me.

I loooooove monster hunts! It is a chance to earn gold tokens to craft creatures in the Mythic Research Center.

I don’t worry about the leaderboard at all.

Farm Supplier
    There were a couple drops I didn't recognize in the pictures for this event. The armored steed had something that looks a little bit like flour with a picture of a mushroom on it and Jack Frost had something that look like a feast which by process of elimination should have been a Mercury feast but wasn't a picture of the Mercury feast. Any ideas as to these mystery items?

Fashion Designer
    The seasonal monster-jack Frost-is only dropping one token. I hope this isn't right and they can fix it very soon.

Good luck to all! K♡

Farm Supplier
    The thing that stinks is the strike count. It says you got 2 points or 3 points when in fact you only get 1 point. Has anyone noticed this am I missing something in the point count and when you buy the boost you get 2 points, not 4 or 6 like the little annoying point counter tells you you received. Can someone please tell me if it is just one point no matter what or is my game messed up on the count. I can literally count each hit and see it move up by 1 no matter what the point counter says I received for a total. If this is the case that it is 1 point for normal and 2 points for the double why even have a point counted pop up and disrupt the game on the left where you strike with the sword.

I've gotten Goal 2 like 3 times now, an energy crate. It's not in my inventory either!

Just now got Goal 2 again & it said 30 points. Hopefully when I get 190 points & Goal 3. I'll actually get that one.

Geez...the rollbacks are really ridiculous! And I don't usually have any problems in that regard.
    Last edited by meme1098; 12-17-20 at 02:28 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Hey, those who have the Kitty Knight - what kind of drops have y’all been getting from it? Wondering if it’s a worthwhile monster to make.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Well that sucks.
    I'll have to think about participating at all. I got lucky with the Baron's tent last month and now have a total of 6 feast droppers, so the LB prize isn't all that attractive to me. And the steed looks good, but its drops I don't need either. I'll have to check whether I want anything from the MRC badly enough I'll put in the ime to fight enough monsters. Energy would not be the issue for me.
    I agree. I don?t need what Jack drops so I will probably just do enough to get goal prize

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast