Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/17: Monster Hunt S28 & LB Winter Steed | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Thanks, S8 for the gift or compensation, depending on one's experience. To me, a nice holiday surprise! Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post

We get 10 (!!) Free Golden Troll Tokens and you would have rather have Energy?
    What would you have done with the Energy during a Monster hunt? Probably earn Golden Troll Tokens?
    I don't know exact numbers, but I think 10 Golden troll Tokens represent a mind boggling amount of Energy.
    RonjaR82 - I agree the 10 golden troll tokens was a great gift toward compensation. I was just frustrated because the first 2 treasure chests (2 different goals) were energy that I didn't get. Then when I made the goal with 3 treasure chests it was just coins that I don't need. I was saying that I wished energy would have been part of the compensation (not in place of), but yes the troll tokens represented energy I didn't have to spend. Everyone got the gift whether they were affected by the glitch or not. I admitted I was whining which I don't normally do. It's just been a frustrating couple of days (real life issues, too) which probably led to my whining about this.

Thanks for trying to keep me grateful. I actually am.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Huckletown and RonjaR82, I will go for cabbage hut first and then try for other mrc animals.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    WOW, what a nice surprise this morning!
    S8, Thank you so much for the super generous compensation!!
    I never get much in the surprise chests, so getting 10 Gold Troll Tokens AND a pet is really amazing...
    I don't know exact numbers, but I think 10 Golden troll Tokens represent a mind boggling amount of Energy.
    The ten Gold Troll Tokens helped me get the Armored Direwolf!

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2E631F59-5AA1-4920-B50D-C12AC1CC6851.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	139.9 KB 
ID:	57915

Prize Information

Armored Winter Steed (MRC): Mithril, Sugar, Carrots

Jack Frost (LB): Simple Feast, Hearty Feast, Spicy Feast, Mercury Feast, Sweet Feast

Lady Winter (goal): Fur, Rat Tail, Wisp Lantern, Creep Tooth, Elvenite, Fey Crystal ...........these are not expansion supplies!! Except for well wisp.

I had gotten excited looking at goal prize with expansion supplies but this is just a dud!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Lady Winter (goal): Fur, Rat Tail, Wisp Lantern, Creep Tooth, Elvenite, Fey Crystal
    Awww really? That?s not ?expansion supplies? as her card suggests. Oh well into storage she goes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    As a veteran myself I concur with this, the LB is only for some gems user freaks or insane energy pool users. Low level realms should focus on the essential: getting production capability!
    Lol,I guess I qualify as an insane energy pool user😉,but the lacklustre prizes lately have made it easy for me not to bother doing the last few events. But,having said that,the leader on my board is definitely a gem user freak,having three of the Jack Frost statue alone. Not to mention well over fifty weekly Ali's,a horde of dailies,and a multitude of other energy droppers which were only available for gem purchase. Not to mention,the highly coveted love shack,which is a distinct advantage in itself. I mean,who of us wouldn't love the ability to craft weekly Ali's??? I can see how frustrating LB events are for lower level players. But,why should they not get a chance at unique event items? Just because they get stuck in a pool where someone else either has limitless energy,or is willing to spend a fortune on gems. Anyhow,just my sour grapes that I missed out on the loveshack,by a whisker it seems. And I'm sitting on the sidelines with this LB. don't need a feast dropper,and I'm not greedy enough to deny the chance of it to someone who needs it. Unlike the other front runners in my LB. have a safe and merry Christmas y'all,and I'll see you in CS🍻

Executive Chef
    Just as a note, I have the Love Shack but only get the opportunity to craft an alicorn maybe twice a year. You have to send out a lot of adventures to get the very rare supplies. I have accumulated a lot of energy and trade ticket givers over the years, so mainly play for fun and specific kinds of deco, characters, and people. Right now I'm just building up my gold tokens, but don't even know what if anything I feel like crafting.

Fashion Designer
    I also wish the Love Shack was an option again. It would be nice if those who are newer players or were too low of a level to complete the original event had a chance to get it. I always have an adventure sent out, so it would be nice to get the pieces to create an alicorn.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Nightclub Owner
    Did someone craft thew Armored Winter Steed?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast