Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/17: Monster Hunt S28 & LB Winter Steed | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, here are the drops for the 3 items. Also on page 1:

Armored Winter Steed (MRC): Mithril, Sugar, Carrots

Jack Frost (LB): Simple Feast, Hearty Feast, Spicy Feast, Mercury Feast, Sweet Feast

Lady Winter (goal): Fur, Rat Tail, Wisp Lantern, Creep Tooth, Elvenite, Fey Crystal

There is no picture of the Mercury feat on the image showing the drops. Is the picture a mistake or will Jack Frost drop a feast to be added in the future?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Attachment 57909
    Lady Winter has moved into the ?hood.
    I love it! She fits right in with all the fancy ladies with fancy houses!

Rhino Keeper
    Given my time zone, events start at 8 pm for me. When the monster hunt started this time, I didn't log in again until the next morning, so a good 12 hours after the start. I'm currently in first place in my LB (I've been going after gold tokens), but the one in second place only has a little over 1000 points.
    What I'm trying to say is this: If you are a lower level player and/or don't have all that much energy sources, it might be worth it to wait a few hours before logging in for the first time in a monster hunt. Yes, you lose a few hours of being able to accumulate points, but you might still be in a much more competitive position in your leaderboard.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Did someone craft thew Armored Winter Steed?
    For SC: 22 hr timer. Guaranteed mithril drop.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CF531D66-850C-4682-B447-43684C35F0B1.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	57921Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FF202355-C739-4DAF-989E-D3C6A56E6506.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	57922

I'm crafting my last armored brimstone steed and graying out my MRC again. Just have to fill up my gold coins supply again then I'm done with the hunt.

For those needing a lot of mithrils fast: my armored manticores are pretty good. Don't forget amored bears, armored Alicorns, and other deep mine like droppers (armored wyverns etc) as well as armored expansion supply droppers such as armored kittens, armored lions, armored flygers, armored lizards. Also I get 1-2 mithrils per dark cave (10 chops).
    Last edited by Melany77; 12-20-20 at 11:43 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    For SC: 22 hr timer. Guaranteed mithril drop.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CF531D66-850C-4682-B447-43684C35F0B1.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	57921Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FF202355-C739-4DAF-989E-D3C6A56E6506.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	57922

I'm crafting my last armored brimstone steed and graying out my MRC again. Just have to fill up my gold coins supply again then I'm done with the hunt.

For those needing a lot of mithrils fast: my armored manticores are pretty good. Don't forget amored bears, armored Alicorns, and other deep mine like droppers (armored wyverns etc) as well as armored expansion supply droppers such as armored kittens, armored lions, armored flygers, armored lizards. Also I get 1-2 mithrils per dark cave (10 chops).
    Awesome! Thanks. I will not craft it since I am swimming in Mithril. Maxed out on craft using it.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by SpiritWind00
    : Lady Winter (goal): Fur, Rat Tail, Wisp Lantern, Creep Tooth, Elvenite, Fey Crystal .
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Awww really? That?s not ?expansion supplies? as her card suggests. Oh well into storage she goes.
    She gave me Elvenite which is a useful enough drop for me to keep her out in my kingdom. But I agree, it is not expansion supplies.
    Last edited by robotparade; 12-20-20 at 06:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it just me, or does Lady Winter look like Greselda’s long lost sister?
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    Do the special spawns drop tokens? I have just completed the search of Sabina story line and have to complete collecting from mountain that will spawn epilius ( I assume). So just wondering should I collect or wait after the MH is over? All help is appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Do the special spawns drop tokens? I have just completed the search of Sabina story line and have to complete collecting from mountain that will spawn epilius ( I assume). So just wondering should I collect or wait after the MH is over? All help is appreciated.
    From what I remember people saying here, special (Main Story Line) Spawns don't drops Tokens. (you do get Point for your Leaderboard though)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-21-20 at 03:40 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I love it! She fits right in with all the fancy ladies with fancy houses!
    It’s my CS reboot of Desperate Housewives. hahaha

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast