Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/17: Monster Hunt S28 & LB Winter Steed | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    WOW, what a nice surprise this morning!
    S8, Thank you so much for the super generous compensation!!
    I never get much in the surprise chests, so getting 10 Gold Troll Tokens AND a pet is really amazing. (I personally don't care much for the Frost Tokens and LB Items, but I'm sure there are lots players who do appreciate that part of the compensation)
    I'm saving up for my second Wizard's portal, and thanks to the 10 Golden Tokens I might have enough Tokens today! Yay

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I appreciate the gifts from S8 to help replace the loss of getting nothing from some of the treasure chests. The 10 gold coins is very nice as well as the other items. I'm assuming everyone who is playing received these items and not just those of us who didn't get anything in their treasure chests. At least one of my prizes was energy that I didn't get and possibly the second chest, too. It was also energy, just not sure if I received it or not. It would have been nice to receive some energy as repayment. I know...I'm whining.

I just reached the 1300 point goal, won 3 treasure chests. Hoping there would be some energy, but alas it was just over 10K coins. I know there are those who could use the coins, but I have over 41M coins since I don't buy much. I'd rather have had energy or something else more useful like more gold coins. For 3 treasure chests, I would hope they would have mixed up the prizes. OK, I'll stop whining now.

On the bright side, this is an event that is good just before the holidays, as you can play as much or as little as you want and not feel like you are missing out on something wonderful while you enjoy real life. Hopefully everyone will get enough points to win the expansion supplies dropper.
    We get 10 (!!) Free Golden Troll Tokens and you would have rather have Energy?
    What would you have done with the Energy during a Monster hunt? Probably earn Golden Troll Tokens?
    I don't know exact numbers, but I think 10 Golden troll Tokens represent a mind boggling amount of Energy.

Executive Chef
    Thank you Storm8 for the incredibly generous holiday gift! It was a mea culpa far greater than the minor glitches and very much appreciated.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I don't know exact numbers, but I think 10 Golden troll Tokens represent a mind boggling amount of Energy.
    Correct, I need in average to defeat 2.3 Glimmer Golems to craft 1 Golden Token. As You need around 30 energy per Golem (Golems drop a lot of energy). That places the energy need per Token at around >70. This pack boost you by >700 energy! Nice gift. The other LB boost are nice for those with low energy realms. The other nice catch is the Skunk!
    Armored Skunkupine - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: This Skunlupine is ready for battle! Visit him for various Crops.
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Gift
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: 0 coins
    Drops: Coins, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Corn, Tomato, Wheat, Sugar Cane
    Events: Beast Master - December 2020
    Collection: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Coll. Speed-up: 4 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111736
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Should I go for cabbage hut or MRC animals? Are tent prizes worth it ?

Executive Chef
    I received every gift except for the 10 gold troll tokens, and I did checked my inventory carefully. Unfortunately I think this because I have 99 of these and the limit has been reached.

On another note, could S8 please increase the limit on mithril. Some MRC items require so much mithril that it is not easy to craft a few of them, even if you start off with 99.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Baron’s tent:
    Solar kitsunecorn drops energy so definitely go for this. Snowpile dragon is a guaranteed mithril dropper which is handy for crafts including some in the MRC.
    Most of the time, there is at least 1 energy dropper in the tent so a cabbage hut would be worth getting in the long run.

Check out on what you can craft in the MRC and their drops (this is a link on page 1). I would personally go for a few energy yielding alicorns or unicorns (exception being armoured dark unicorns do NOT give energy) before going for a cabbage hut. Others also recommended the wizard’s portal for energy but bear in mind this is crafted in the trading wagon and blocks it up for 5h so do this overnight if you prefer.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1366451
    Last edited by zoroak; 12-19-20 at 02:43 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Baron’s tent:
    Solar kitsunecorn drops energy so definitely go for this. Snowpile dragon is a guaranteed mithril dropper which is handy for crafts including some in the MRC.
    Most of the time, there is at least 1 energy dropper in the tent so a cabbage hut would be worth getting in the long run.

Check out on what you can craft in the MRC and their drops (this is a link on page 1). I would personally go for a few energy yielding alicorns or unicorns (exception being armoured dark unicorns do NOT give energy) before going for a cabbage hut. Others also recommended the wizard’s portal for energy but bear in mind this is crafted in the trading wagon and blocks it up for 5h so do this overnight if you prefer.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1366451

Thanks

Executive Chef
    Cabbage Hut. Then spend about 3 months not even opening the Baron's tent (unless an alicorn is a prize). You will accumulate a good amount of cabbages and be ready when a daily or weekly alicorn is a BT prize.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Cabbage Hut. Then spend about 3 months not even opening the Baron's tent (unless an alicorn is a prize). You will accumulate a good amount of cabbages and be ready when a daily or weekly alicorn is a BT prize.
    Not opening the Baron's Tent is not a good option right now.
    There are Snowballs in the Tent, and you get 6 for free every day (with which you can win Rotten Cabbages, among other things)
    So even people who don't have Cabbage Huts should check out the Tent.

Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Both are awesome and worthy of your Golden Troll Tokens. (probably not very helpful in making a decision, sorry )
    1 Cabbage Hut is also available in the Market for Gems. If you can spare the Gems/ Money, it's an excellent investment.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CB408907-8023-4410-9116-599DB8E6D983.jpeg 
Views:	170 
Size:	449.0 KB 
ID:	57909
    Lady Winter has moved into the ‘hood.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast