Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/17: Monster Hunt S28 & LB Winter Steed | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    There were a couple drops I didn't recognize in the pictures for this event. The armored steed had something that looks a little bit like flour with a picture of a mushroom on it and Jack Frost had something that look like a feast which by process of elimination should have been a Mercury feast but wasn't a picture of the Mercury feast. Any ideas as to these mystery items?
    I didn't recognize them either so did some quick digging. The fertilizer image is that of Mushroom Fertilizer which was an Event drop (strange ?)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Hey, those who have the Kitty Knight - what kind of drops have y?all been getting from it? Wondering if it?s a worthwhile monster to make.
    In my experience, the Kitty Knight is the same as the Armored Lizards or the Spider. They drop an occasional expansion permit. If you only have one, it will not add up enough to make a lot of difference. But if you have 4, and collect from them every day, you will start noticing. Try to aim for many ticket / permit droppers and collect from them always. If you don't have any droppers yet, starting with the Kitty or the Lizard. They pretty much have the same drop rates.
    I have the Armored Lions as well but as far as I know they only drop tickets, no permits.

Rhino Keeper
    What?s the best way to get monsters with least energy?

Returning to game after sometime and forgot where monsters come easily from and which are best for staff tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Bugsy2009 View Post
    Jack Frost only drops one token each time, or is it only me?
    Same here. Only one token drop from Jack Frost and I?ve only been able to get him to spawn twice so far.

I have enough Mithril and feast droppers so I guess I won’t be competing for Jack Frost or crafting the Armored Winter Steed. I’ll just concentrate on the Troll Tokens to craft my fourth and last Armored Dire Wolf, and maybe some more to upgrade my Wizard Portals.

Fashion Designer
    I just got two and then three chests full of nothing for completing goals. Seriously?

Executive Chef
    My chests for different levels gave me energy and crowns and a gold token. They get automatically added to your inventory; we have nothing to do or open. I do wish there were scrolls though; need 30.

Executive Chef
    Wow!
    Completely threw me off!
    Was not expecting a Monster Hunt.

And yes! What are these new items?!
    The new feast and mushroom dust???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    In my experience, the Kitty Knight is the same as the Armored Lizards or the Spider. They drop an occasional expansion permit. If you only have one, it will not add up enough to make a lot of difference. But if you have 4, and collect from them every day, you will start noticing. Try to aim for many ticket / permit droppers and collect from them always. If you don't have any droppers yet, starting with the Kitty or the Lizard. They pretty much have the same drop rates.
    I have the Armored Lions as well but as far as I know they only drop tickets, no permits.
    Ah! That’s good advise. And I didn’t realize that the armored lizards also drop permits. I’ll probably just use this event to level up my wizard portals and then will focus on the lizards and kittys.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    What?s the best way to get monsters with least energy?

Returning to game after sometime and forgot where monsters come easily from and which are best for staff tokens
    Horses are a guaranteed spawn of a glimmer golem. S8 turned off the multiple spawns of the blue fire boat from dead trees so you only get 1/day which is unfortunate. You also get 1 guaranteed spawn/day from the jousting arena. Other than that it’s the usual roll of dice.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast