Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/17: Monster Hunt S28 & LB Winter Steed | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Gah! Glad I didn’t have the love shack pop up, I might have cried when I realized it wasn’t real!!

Also, armored dark unicorn or armored direwolf??? Suggestions?
    Armored Dark unicorn has 12 h timer- drops spell bond dew and coins.

Armored Direwolf- 5 h timer- drops energy ( 20, 40, 60) - with 20 most common. But I get 40 often enough. ( Personally I would always choose energy droppers first).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post

Armored Direwolf- 5 h timer- drops energy ( 20, 40, 60) - with 20 most common. But I get 40 often enough. ( Personally I would always choose energy droppers first).
    Thank you! I couldn’t remember if the armored dark unicorn dropped energy like the Royal ones i just got from the sale a bit ago. Direwolves it is!

Rhino Keeper
    My soul would of left me if the love shack quest popped up. It would of gone to heaven when it appeared and faded into darkness once it disappeared 😂😂😂. The one thing we would be tripping ourselves over for, the heavenly most prized love shack. 🤤😍

Rhino Keeper

5 hours or 5 days? https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works says it is 5 days

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    5 hours or 5 days? https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works says it is 5 days
    Day's. I toally meant days...no idea why I typed h.

Rhino Keeper
    It’s because we all wish it was hours not days.

Fashion Designer
    I appreciate the gifts from S8 to help replace the loss of getting nothing from some of the treasure chests. The 10 gold coins is very nice as well as the other items. I'm assuming everyone who is playing received these items and not just those of us who didn't get anything in their treasure chests. At least one of my prizes was energy that I didn't get and possibly the second chest, too. It was also energy, just not sure if I received it or not. It would have been nice to receive some energy as repayment. I know...I'm whining.

I just reached the 1300 point goal, won 3 treasure chests. Hoping there would be some energy, but alas it was just over 10K coins. I know there are those who could use the coins, but I have over 41M coins since I don't buy much. I'd rather have had energy or something else more useful like more gold coins. For 3 treasure chests, I would hope they would have mixed up the prizes. OK, I'll stop whining now.

On the bright side, this is an event that is good just before the holidays, as you can play as much or as little as you want and not feel like you are missing out on something wonderful while you enjoy real life. Hopefully everyone will get enough points to win the expansion supplies dropper.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, here are the drops for the 3 items. Also on page 1:

Armored Winter Steed (MRC): Mithril, Sugar, Carrots

Jack Frost (LB): Simple Feast, Hearty Feast, Spicy Feast, Mercury Feast, Sweet Feast

Lady Winter (goal): Fur, Rat Tail, Wisp Lantern, Creep Tooth, Elvenite, Fey Crystal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    As always, remember Princess Lorelei?s Fountain ⛲️!
    Thank u for the reminder! I forgot again!

You probably typed it correctly, the solar flares that are disrupting world telecommunications/electronics bobbled it

Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Gah! Glad I didn’t have the love shack pop up, I might have cried when I realized it wasn’t real!!

Also, armored dark unicorn or armored direwolf??? Suggestions?
    I went for Energy Droppers. First I did all 4 unicorns, then Armored Direwolf. It's lovely not to have to stress for energy much anymore. Plus with the unicorns also dropping tokens I usually can craft at least 1 & sometimes 2 gold coins as soon as a MH starts. Aaaand I like not being short on Spellbound Dew, I am still cranking out Spellbound Beams & Blocks in Workshops for upgrades when not in use for events.

regarding little lower banner that shows more than 1, while Leaderboard only shows one point accumulated:
    you know how a single tap of, say, a Blue Dire Boar that requires 40 "hits", actually may only take 19-20 Energy units? It seems to me, the little banner shows how many "hits" that single energy point reduced my remaining monster hit balance, until the monster dies & I get my tokens. The single energy point used counts on the Leaderboard. That's my story & I'm sticking to it

Also, remember the weekly 40 energy dropper Destriers will spawn a Glimmer Golem.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 12-18-20 at 09:07 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Crafting my first direwolf!! Yay! This Monster hunt is deemed successful and I’m out now! I really dislike the repetitive tapping of glimmer golems, over and over and over and over again for troll tokens. Thank you S8 for the extra gift of gold tokens, gave me the little boost i needed to hit my personal goal for this hunt. Good luck to everyone, hope y’all reach your goals as well! Happy holidays!

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast