Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/17: Monster Hunt S28 & LB Winter Steed | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by rjalbert View Post
    By stopping multiple drops of jack frost coins, it keeps lower level players and players without unlimited energy resources from even attempting to play for grand prize.
    We're looking into this issue now!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    SgtBeebo and hairbaitx are amazing and responded in the middle of the night to fix the bug for us. Tomorrow when we have the full staff, the team will review how to best make it up to players.

Thank you all for your patience while our team works on this!
    Wow I didn't expect this level of customer service, outstanding!

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    &

The unrecognized meal in Jack Frost's banner is the meal from the Eggs & Dairy Exchange
    Attachment 57906

(Not sure if it has a name)

So... Does this mean Jack can drop any of the rewards from Eggs&Dairy Exchange too? (Hope not, those wouldn't really be Grand Prize worthy... if Trade Tickets were possible they'd be listed on the banner for sure).
    Or is it its own meal now? 🤔
    Thank you thank you for demystifying the mysterious items. I bet the mushroom bag is supposed to be fertilizer and the egg and dairy exchange is supposed to be a Mercury feast. Somebody was pulling an all nighter (see above) and must've grabbed the wrong graphic.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rjalbert View Post
    By stopping multiple drops of jack frost coins, it keeps lower level players and players without unlimited energy resources from even attempting to play for grand prize.
    Actually IMO, it's optimal for energy limited and young kingdoms to NOT focus energy and resources to go after the LB prize. It is way more, WAY more beneficial for them to focus on crafting as many gold tokens as possible so they can earn the MRC crafts, cabbage hut and wizard portals. I'm being very sincere.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Actually IMO, it's optimal for energy limited and young kingdoms to NOT focus energy and resources to go after the LB prize. It is way more, WAY more beneficial for them to focus on crafting as many gold tokens as possible so they can earn the MRC crafts, cabbage hut and wizard portals. I'm being very sincere.
    As a veteran myself I concur with this, the LB is only for some gems user freaks or insane energy pool users. Low level realms should focus on the essential: getting production capability!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Just got a pop up with a “gift” from S8. An armored skunkupine, 1 frozen helm, 20 frost tokens, 1 frozen shield, 1 frozen sword and TEN Gold Troll tokens!

Thank you S8! I’m sure this is in response to the missing game chests and I think it’s awesome!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Just got a pop up with a “gift” from S8. An armored skunkupine, 1 frozen helm, 20 frost tokens, 1 frozen shield, 1 frozen sword and TEN Gold Troll tokens!

Thank you S8! I’m sure this is in response to the missing game chests and I think it’s awesome!
    I got more confused. For few moments gift did not load at all. Then love shack quest line popped up. - Then it disappeared. And showed me same gift as yours. I know it is a good gift- but ****.....for a moment there I was way too happy-- and then disappointed in quite good gift.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks S8 for the gifts ��.
    Same thing happened to me, the love shack event started. It was constant roll back that I have to restart the game and then it was gone.
    Very strange

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    Thanks S8 for the gifts ��.
    Same thing happened to me, the love shack event started. It was constant roll back that I have to restart the game and then it was gone.
    Very strange
    Yeah, the one second of ultimate happiness....and then it is gone...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Yeah, the one second of ultimate happiness....and then it is gone...
    It means that there’s a hope.

Rhino Keeper
    Gah! Glad I didn’t have the love shack pop up, I might have cried when I realized it wasn’t real!!

Also, armored dark unicorn or armored direwolf??? Suggestions?

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast