Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/17: Monster Hunt S28 & LB Winter Steed | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Good luck on the last day everyone!
    I've managed to buy my second Wizard's Portal and upgrade it twice, so I'm super happy with this Monster Hunt. A great Christmas present for my Realm!
    Thanks again for the 10 Golden Troll Tokens S8!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Here is a picture. I don't think I was very descriptive. The -2 heart on his shoulder. It flashes with every hit. I think it is indicating how many health went down with each hit. But either I'm oblivious (ok I do that in real life for sure) and it's always done that, or its new.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E55D1FAC-53F7-4AEC-8B69-936840B5A954.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	57950  
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 12-23-20 at 08:15 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Here is a picture. I don't think I was very descriptive. The -2 heart on his shoulder. It flashes with every hit. I think it is indicating how many health went down with each hit. But either I'm oblivious (ok I do that in real life for sure) and it's always done that, or its new.
    I do not like to say it but it seems you were oblivious. We have always lost hearts/health when whomping beasties.

BTW you were quite descriptive, I knew exactly what you meant.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I misread Spiritwind's reply as not normal so I added the picture. I suspect I've been moving in a few too many directions with the holidays. I do appreciate the replies. It's ok to laugh.

Nightclub Owner
    That was a happy hunt, with the bonus we got, I have >90 Troll Tokens. A new record. I managed to craft 4 Armored Lion & 1 Armored Black Bear. Well this places me at best at rank 3 on the LB.

If some get's the Mr. Frosty, please post the pic here!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Am I recalling correctly that there usually isn't a weekday warrior after a monster hunt event?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Am I recalling correctly that there usually isn't a weekday warrior after a monster hunt event?
    No. There usually is! So get ready IMO.

It's the storylines, like the temples recently, that aren't typically followed by WW.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    No. There usually is! So get ready IMO.

It's the storylines, like the temples recently, that aren't typically followed by WW.
    I still avoid the WW. Still afraid that all my saved energy will get zapped. Is that still an issue?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    I still avoid the WW. Still afraid that all my saved energy will get zapped. Is that still an issue?

No. Your saved energy will not go away. - If you want to be safe- take screenshot before you kick in unlimited energy . But yeah - once you are done- your saved energy is still there.
    DO NOT collect from any energy dropper though, during unlimited energy time -this one will be lost. ( I once collected from about 70 droppers during unlimited energy - and this one did not add to saved energy - it was all lost.)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    That was a happy hunt, with the bonus we got, I have >90 Troll Tokens. A new record. I managed to craft 4 Armored Lion & 1 Armored Black Bear. Well this places me at best at rank 3 on the LB.

If some get's the Mr. Frosty, please post the pic here!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled1.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	670.5 KB 
ID:	57957 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled2.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	225.6 KB 
ID:	57958Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled3.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	206.5 KB 
ID:	57959
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.