Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/17: Monster Hunt S28 & LB Winter Steed | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Just as a note, I have the Love Shack but only get the opportunity to craft an alicorn maybe twice a year. You have to send out a lot of adventures to get the very rare supplies. I have accumulated a lot of energy and trade ticket givers over the years, so mainly play for fun and specific kinds of deco, characters, and people. Right now I'm just building up my gold tokens, but don't even know what if anything I feel like crafting.
    I have to second this statement. I always have an adventure going, but haven?t received the components to craft an alicorn in YEARS. It takes two different components, and when I get one, it?s always the same one. Yes, I could (and have) spend gems to buy the other component, but it costs the same as it does to buy one outright during a Black Friday sale. When you see players with hundreds of alicorns, understand that they ARE spending gems on them, it isn?t just because of the love shack.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    I have to second this statement. I always have an adventure going, but haven?t received the components to craft an alicorn in YEARS. It takes two different components, and when I get one, it?s always the same one. Yes, I could (and have) spend gems to buy the other component, but it costs the same as it does to buy one outright during a Black Friday sale. When you see players with hundreds of alicorns, understand that they ARE spending gems on them, it isn?t just because of the love shack.
    At least for me part of the allure of the Love Shack is that I just missed it (I started playing right after it had gone away) and would love to have it no matter how long it takes to create an Alicorn. I'm okay with saving up gems/parts to craft a half price Ali. It is something I don't have and I want it. (Veruca Salt )
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    What adventures do you have going? It is my understanding that only the first original four will drop parts. I usually do the desert sands or explore dark caves. Once in a great while, the Love one or bandits. I do have the Barracks so 3 adventures every 2 days unless using the keep for an event. I currently have 57 white Alicorns, 5 are still babies. I got 3 from watching videos. 8 wings in inventory, was 9 but a horn dropped a couple of weeks ago. None were purchased with gems. I did buy some rotten cabbages to get the 2 mint chocolate ones in the Baron’s tent.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    What adventures do you have going? It is my understanding that only the first original four will drop parts. I usually do the desert sands or explore dark caves. Once in a great while, the Love one or bandits. I do have the Barracks so 3 adventures every 2 days unless using the keep for an event. I currently have 57 white Alicorns, 5 are still babies. I got 3 from watching videos. 8 wings in inventory, was 9 but a horn dropped a couple of weeks ago. None were purchased with gems. I did buy some rotten cabbages to get the 2 mint chocolate ones in the Baron?s tent.
    I think you are correct in this. The original quests, definitely the first two (the ones that require simple/hearty feasts). I don?t play as much as I did the first few years, but a couple of months ago after a sizable dry spell I crafted 2 within a couple of weeks of each other.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    I got Greselda’s ice sister. She’s very pretty. She’ll go nicely with my winter decor.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, here are the drops for the 3 items. Also on page 1:

Armored Winter Steed (MRC): Mithril, Sugar, Carrots

Jack Frost (LB): Simple Feast, Hearty Feast, Spicy Feast, Mercury Feast, Sweet Feast

Lady Winter (goal): Fur, Rat Tail, Wisp Lantern, Creep Tooth, Elvenite, Fey Crystal
    I thought Lady Winter dropped trade tickets Spirit Wind

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I'm getting negative heart icon with every hit on a golem. Have I just not been paying attention? Why does this seem new?

The event specified that we?d be playing for ?expansion supplies? if I don?t see lady snow dropping some guaranteed tickets or expansion permits then I?ll file for fraudulent advertising! Took me a long time to reach 2300!!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I thought Lady Winter dropped trade tickets Spirit Wind
    I don't believe we ever get a full list from the team. I've been getting earth wisps from her and that's not on the list either.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I'm getting negative heart icon with every hit on a golem. Have I just not been paying attention? Why does this seem new?
    No that's normal. There are a couple of tiny graphics that happen when defeating beasties. An energy one and a heart one.