Thread: Spellbound Beam Disappeared

Fashion Designer

Spellbound Beam Disappeared

Hi...I finally was able to construct a Spellbound Beam for Spellbound Construction and when it was finished I collected it and it appeared briefly when I clicked it to collect, but then it never showed in my inventory or in the progress of the event as checked off. I reloaded the game by visiting a neighbor and a community member and then forced-closed. I repeated that several times but the Beam is still missing. It took forever to collect the leaves so starting over is really unfortunate. Any ideas or help? Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Hi...I finally was able to construct a Spellbound Beam for Spellbound Construction and when it was finished I collected it and it appeared briefly when I clicked it to collect, but then it never showed in my inventory or in the progress of the event as checked off. I reloaded the game by visiting a neighbor and a community member and then forced-closed. I repeated that several times but the Beam is still missing. It took forever to collect the leaves so starting over is really unfortunate. Any ideas or help? Thanks.
    It showed up finally! Yay!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks for letting us know!