Thread: Dragon Story not working properly

New Resident

Dragon Story not working properly

I have been playing for a number of years and while rollback has always been an issue, since yesterday the app seems to be in a constant rollback loop. I finish a task and after a few seconds it goes back requesting that I press ?Finish? again. I deleted app and tried reinstalling but it is not reloading properly with missing dragons, blank areas, etc. I need some technical assistance to rectify. I play on an iPad Pro. Thx

When you reinstall the game, it will take a little while for you to load in all of the assets.

Regarding the rollbacks, do they only happen repeatedly when you finish this task and do you know which task it is?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Reinstalling is only to correct graphics issues. If you kingdom is large then leave it for 10 mins without doing anything to allow your graphics to reload again. If you visit a lot of other people who also have a busy board, your device has stored all of their kingdoms in your device too. It's only recommended you clear your cache regularly, force close all your apps daily, reset your wifi (or make sure your connection is strong) and regularly turn your device off and back on again. If you are still having issues with your account, please reach out to Support. Good luck!