Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Can't move floor decoration in design mode

New Resident
    My Ornamental Shopping is also stuck partially off the edge of my bakery. I sent in a support request a month ago and have not received a reply. I do NOT have the option of expanding as I am already at capacity. It is ridiculous that they can continue to put out new goal and prizes without addressing a very old issue.

Ornamental shopping

My Ornamental Shopping is also stuck. I?m not able to remove it and thus I have no space to put new items. I logged out and in, removed Bakery story from my phone & reinstalled it, but nothing helped :-(
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-31-21 at 03:25 PM. Reason: removed partial broken quote

Host(ess)
    I’m still waiting for a fix too just like cleoca and annina I find it ludicrous that new goals can be rolled out but old problems can’t be fixed!

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0E09077F-1546-4B75-85D2-E831A31F0FF2.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	58171I need the ornamental shopping to be able to be stored! There has to be a solution! Has storm8 responded or helped anyone else with this!? I want to put these guys away!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    I need the ornamental shopping to be able to be stored! There has to be a solution! Has storm8 responded or helped anyone else with this!? I want to put these guys away!!!!!!
    Hi, another plyr helped me by telling me to first delete the game then clr your browser be it Chrome, Firefox whatever then turn ur device off for lIke 3-5 min Reinstall game and you should now b able to store it or sell it...I was so distressed I sold mine lol Hope this helps plmk thnx Have fun :-)

Plz see my reply to Sprinklessweettreats below tysm..hope it helps :-)

Rhino Keeper
    I tried it and it did not work for me do you have android or iOS!? I have iOS xs max

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by callilibra View Post
    Plz see my reply to Sprinklessweettreats below tysm..hope it helps :-)
    I tried what you said on my iPhone and it didn?t work I pulled out my old android and did what you said and It worked! I finally stored those little guys away!!! Yay thank you!!!

Host(ess)
    Hasn’t worked for me either getting fed up

New Resident

Move Floor Decoration

This happens to me frequently on my iPad. I just hold my finger down on what I want to move and wriggle it back and forth quickly until it moves. It works for me.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast