Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Can't move floor decoration in design mode

Ornamental Kids is still an issue. Along with not being able to store/sell 2nd goal appliances from that challenge. It?s been almost two weeks and no resolution.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by carlasue0815 View Post
    Ornamental Kids is still an issue. Along with not being able to store/sell 2nd goal appliances from that challenge. It?s been almost two weeks and no resolution.
    For any items that cannot be stored/sold (other than the Ornamental Kids), try moving them to a different location in your bakery before selling/storing them. Apparently, this is because the items in question are in an area that overlaps with the bugged deco and this workaround has proved successful for several other players. Hope this helps until the team gets things sorted with the OK deco.

Ornamental Shopping

Quote Originally Posted by grandmatina View Post
    I expanded and that fixed the problem.
    Is STORM8 any closer to resolving this. The decorations is overhanging the edge of my working area. I shouldn't have to spend 150 gems to fix their issue!!!

Rhino Keeper
    S8 should have worked today.

Did they fix the decoration hanging over the edge & cannot be moved or removed problem yet?
    Can it be fixed or are they going to give me the 150 gems needed for me to fix it?
    I am good with either option.

Same here. Mine is stuck and I’ve tried everything to move it. I can’t even select it. It’s stuck on the border of my bakery like others have said. I’ve moved everything around it further away to give it room. It makes no difference.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm checking on this for you all again... sorry it's not resolved as yet. Hopefully there will be news soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm checking on this for you all again... sorry it's not resolved as yet. Hopefully there will be news soon.
    Add me to this list please. Mine can?t be moved also. I don?t have the gems to expand. Redappleandy2 thank you

New Resident
    I went ahead and expanded, didn’t really want to. But I was able to store it after that.
    Funny, it only took them less than a second to get my gems, but 2 weeks of “working on the problem”.
    A good gesture would be to refund the gems to expand or expand those still stuck for free. Just saying...

I am having the same issue as everyone else. I thought it was strange when I placed it, that it was hanging out of the bakery, but I was thinking it was kind of cool like that. But then today rolled around, and I can do nothing with it - can't select it, store it, move it, sell it! I am like many of the rest of you - I don't have the gems or the coins to expand.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I am having the same issue do you have an update please?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast